Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edog

edog Lab Technician

Is that what one would call an argyle sweater?

2. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Not sure if that is the hand scene you were talking about but this picture from "Living Legend" shows off her hands and her muscular arms. I try to provide requests if I can. Gives me an excuse to cap pictures.

[​IMG]

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

It's not the one I was talking about but damn, that pic is great. Thanks. Love how she holds the cup.
    She's always busying her hands someway, like with a toothpick, a coffeecup, a ballpen (one of my faves)... But my all time fave is when she's holding her gun. That is just hot.

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Agreed! CSI's look amazing whenever they've got their guns and are fire-ready(sp?). :)

5. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

She's got muscles! :eek: Our woman's got muscles! Well, a bit. That pic. Her arms look skinny, but muscular. Maybe she lifts weights.

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Hot Sofia! Love the pics!

7. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Sofia in a in a sweater vest, good lord, that woman can make anything look good.

Now, to chime in on your innocuous body part we find sexy talk, I too have a serious thing for her arms (love the interview scene from Living Legend, what a set of guns). But more specifically the Blood vessils (main arteries) and muscles in her forearms (I know it sounds weird. I’m at least reasonably sure it’s weirder then Mia's hand obsession) there’s just something about them, they look so...powerful, and powerful is sexy.

A good example is the scene from Built to Kill 2 where she’s with Nick and she’s sort of holding her hand up by her mouth and you can clearly see one of the main arteries that snakes down your forearm as well as the definition between the separate muscles of the forearm that you always see in fit looking men. Oh, and that scene from werewolves where she’s with Catherine talking to the sister. Or even the scene where she’s pointing the gun at the guy in ABRTI (Ok, getting a little exited now). Could someone cap it, you’ll know what I mean if you check them out.

Well, now that I’ve sufficiently destroyed my credibility as a sane person, I’ll sign off.

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

ROFL. What can we say, but there is MANY parts of Louise to love? :D

9. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

I have nothing to add about her arms and hands except that I wholeheartedly agree with everything that has been said. I always thought I was the only one who liked the visible veins on arms. ;)

Here are some caps from that ABRTI scene. It's a kind of dark and blurry scene, so they are not that good.

Gun 1
    Gun 2
    Badge

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

OMG. Blackbirds' little description of the arms + atfm's pics of the hands = Me needs a cold shower.

Thanks a bunch for those caps.

11. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

I don't get how people can have a foot fetish. Hands are so much cooler. ;)

Here are the screencaps for 88Blackbirds:

ABRTI #1
    ABRTI #2
    Built To Kill 2

And for good measure, a hand cap:

Burnout

12. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

13. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

Cowgirl

I know I missed all the cowgirl talk but I think you may still like to see the photo. I tried to get as much of her cowgirl costume as posible, but the magazine was about 5 inches longer than my scanner.:( You don't get the full effect of the leather chaps and cowboy hat.

Another pic

This has nothing to do with cowboys but she's damn hot and I think that's reason enough to post it. :D

I know I'm gonna get swatted,:eek: but I don't like that vein popping out of her arm. I don't mind her having buff arms, that just means she's in shape. But the veins just make her look underfed. I want to take her home and cook her a nice big dinner, put some meat on those bones. :lol:

14. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

I do agree that she could use a few pounds more. *nods*

15. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Wow, there's been plenty of arm talk going on. All of you have a hand fetish eh? ;) That pic with her vein visible...thats POWERFUL. Shows how strong she is.

umbrello, I LOVE those pics. She looks stunning. The cowgirl pic... :eek: *goes week in the knees* All she needs is a cowboy hat and a toothpick and yeeHA!

88, if youre a poster on Talk, youre NOT sane to begin with. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.