Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

Ah, you can get another person on your list, Mrs G, Then you have enough for a sandwich, and all you have to work out is who's the filling, and who's the bread!

Yay! We brought Sarah to the Locker Room! Congratulations, Lyn, we're slowly corrupting them all! Mua-ha-ha! :devil: :lol:

Yes, MrsG, you should definitely give it a peak (it comes on right before CSI:NY, after all ;)).

Trust me, the corruption was done a long time before I came here! Does anybody else think Danny looks particularly delicious in Stealing Home? (I can tune Lindsay out quite nicely now!)

Thanks for the welcome, Mrs G!

^ honing your skills, are you? :lol:
Tisk_Tisk_by_MistyBlue2010.gif

yes, shemar moore on CM is hott.
_rabidfangirl__by_penguin765.gif
and danny would so win the drama queen title between him and reid! and flack would smack morgan upside the head if he cast any sexy/lusting looks at danny...

now THAT would be something to watch... CM/csi:NY

Morgan only has eyes for Reid! Him and Danny would totally try to out-macho each other though. :D They're so alike in their "I'm good with girls, me!" attitude. :lol:

hahaha morgan and reid? interesting... they DO have chemistry. ;) i think i'm coming down with fay's slash whore syndrom!
_foocl__falloutofchairlaughing_by_d.gif

hmm we can just have a HUGE orgy with all the hot males of both casts and i will be a VERY happy person. :D but they could never put THAT on primetime lol! :lol:

I think Fay and I realised that earlier *lol*. You should pop into the CM thread in general media though, before the nice ladies of the Locker Room beat me to death :D

lmao i g2g get some sleep now or i'll be a grumpy bitch in the morning. :p :(
will pop in tomoro tho! :D

Lyn said:
Ah, you can get another person on your list, Mrs G, Then you have enough for a sandwich, and all you have to work out is who's the filling, and who's the bread!
Oh, believe me, I've already got a couple fun CSI:NY sandwich scenarios worked out in my head:

#1 - Carmine and Hill are the bread. I'm the meat.

#2 - Carmine and Eddie are the bread. They provide their own meat. I sit back and watch. :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
#2 - Carmine and Eddie are the bread. They provide their own meat. I sit back and watch. :lol:

That would't happen to be meat of the ... Harper variety, would it?

I think Flack is waaaaay too possessive of his Danny to share with anyone. :lol:

That's okay, I'd be happy just to watch. :devil: ;)

but if danny begs and pouts i'm sure he'd give in sooner or later.... :lol:

i'd be happy just to watch too.
sadly im not a very active person.

I think Flack is waaaaay too possessive of his Danny to share with anyone.

:D You're very right there. Danny will always be Flack's, but Danny doesn't mind since he doesn't want to be shared with anyone else.

Pouting and Begging!Danny is adorable. :D

Did I really just have to go to the second page to find the Locker Room??? :eek: :eek: *dusts off thread*

After giving Hill his panties, I got a few PMs from people wanting to know if I'd be coordinating a panty drive for Carmine. :lol: No. Where's the originality in that? I want to let you all know there are a couple more Carmine projects on the way. Right now we've got A LOT of fan projects in the works. Projects for Eddie and Anna that are running right now and we've got projects for Melina and Gary waiting to start until after the Eddie and Anna projects end. Sooooo, after the forthcoming Gary and Melina projects are completed, Carmine will be getting some love with not one, but TWO projects toward the end of the year. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back