Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

^^ I'd dip myself in paint and make a self portrait on Carmine's body, and afterwards I'd get clean...by taking a shower with him :devil:. Hopefully he specializes in nudie paintings 'cause I could be his model for a few hours. I'd probably have trouble sitting still though :devil:.

No activity in the LR since Tuesday...shame, shame! :lol:
Anyway, it's CDG's 33rd today, and I found an article at zap2it that says our man and the rest of CSI:NY and Criminal Minds gave CBS the ratings win last night. Now granted, we are talking reruns, but hey, the men have got it! :devil:

PrettyEyes said:
No activity in the LR since Tuesday...shame, shame! :lol:
Anyway, it's CDG's 33rd today, and I found an article at zap2it that says our man and the rest of CSI:NY and Criminal Minds gave CBS the ratings win last night. Now granted, we are talking reruns, but hey, the men have got it! :devil:

That's giving me some lovely CSI/CM crossover slashy thoughts. Yum... :p

Oh Lyn, you know just what to say to make this girl squee. :lol: (And I'm not one who squees easily. :p)

So when are the writers going to give me my NY/CM crossover? All I need is one episode, and the slash will be off and running. :lol:

No wonder the ratings were so high. *_*

They need to give us some hawt NY/CM action. Mac and Hotch can try and out-do each other in the stern department.

And Flack and Morgan can try to out-snark each other, and Reid and Danny can try to see who's the biggest drama queen, and Elle and Stella can just nod at each other and share unspoken we're-frickin'-awesome looks. :lol:

But, uh, this is the Locker Room, so I'm getting off topic here. *cough*

If there were to be a CM/NY crossover, I'd love to see how Danny reacted to having to listen to the profilers tell him what they're looking for, etc. :lol: (See, totally back on topic. :p)

I think the profilers would be more interested in Danny than the unsub. (Off topic? Us?!)

Us? Clearly not! For we are discussing a CM/NY crossover with regards to Danny specifically, and he is the point of this thread, after all. :)

I think the only way we'd see a CM/NY crossover is if the forensics were a key in the profile--otherwise, the regular cops would handle it (like the CM episode that took place in NY). So I'd be interested to see how Danny would react to all of his forensics skills having to take a backseat to the profiling. :p

I think it's a given that Danny would be extremely annoyed and throw a strop. Then they could give him a full psychological profile.

He would be naked for this, of course.

Lyn, you are officially my hero with that last sentence. :lol:

I think you and I need to hire our writing services out to the NY and CM writers (they'd have to pay by forking over hot guys, of course). We'd make the shows so awesome for the fangirls that I think they'd shoot to the top of the ratings heap. :lol:

But yeah, Danny would be annoyed and Mac would have to give him a stern talking to (while Hotch watched on, sternly). And then Flack would have to calm Danny down (with Morgan in tow), possibly by spanking him, but it's just a suggestion. :p

O_O

I'm totally up for the spank therapy. You'd have to include Reid though, for educational purposes. And they'd all be naked. For uh...hygiene reasons.

If you and I wrote the show, it'd have to be broadcast at 1am and have fourty warning screens before hand. Then the show itself would be ten minutes of the hottest fangirl TV ever, folowed by another fourty screens of helplines and therapy ads, and maybe some surgery ones for fangirls who's heads exploded.

:lol: How so very true...maybe we should pitch the idea as a special HBO episode or something. Pay-per-view maybe. :p

But it's starting to sound less like 'therapy' and more like a 'hazing.' :lol: But whatever works. :p

I think we may have scared away the rest of the Carmine fans. Come back, my ducklings!

It's only hazing if he doesn't like it, and hey, he's getting paid anyway. Like Carmine would have an issue with getting his kecks off. Pfft.

I think we scared everyone away... look! Naked Carmine!! *points and waits*

Tis true, my friend, tis true. *nods*

:p

Hard to imagine how they'd do much crime-solving if they're spanking and generally just being nekkid...this definitely means we need to demand a four hour crossover--two hours for each show. Yesh, that's it. Heh heh. :devil:

Oh, and nekkid-Carmine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back