Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, we made it to #13.

Here's some pics to start us off and the link to #12 here

I just love this pic
thumpyg1.jpg

And this one
kinkapoodle.jpg

More to come later.

Happy posting everybody. :D

i'm sorry...the pic at the bottom just made me think...

"don't come any closer. i'm staring at you with my evil eyes...oh, c'mon, i'm trying to be scary and intimidating here!"

:lol: sorry danny. you're too cute to be scary. *relurks*

iluvroadrunner said:
i'm sorry...the pic at the bottom just made me think...

"don't come any closer. i'm staring at you with my evil eyes...oh, c'mon, i'm trying to be scary and intimidating here!"

:lol: sorry danny. you're too cute to be scary. *relurks*

Good one Em! :lol:

afrikana said:
WOOHOO! thread #13!!
PICTURES! :D
feel free to caption...

Ok, I'll give it a shot.

#1 So, let me get this straight Mac. I gotta go dumpster diving just because Stella broke a nail?

#2 Hey Flack, look at this. Watch the birdie fly.

#3 Those fangirls over in the Locker Room sure do love me...hehe but not like Flack. :devil:

#4 **thinking to self** Was I supposed to go over to Flack's tonight or was he coming over to my place? Oh the heck with it. We just need to move in together.

I can't help myself. I just can't keep Flack away from Danny.

*gasp* Thanks for that adorable smile pic afrikana! :D

It's all right 1CSIMfan! Flack and Danny are supposed to be together. Great captions!

Man, that screencap with the tattoo is possibly the one where it shows clearest yet. :) Thanks for that!

Is it bad that I totally lol'ed at the mad expression screencap? :lol: If he looked at me like that, I'd probably just pinch his widle cheeks and tell him he's so cute.

The face, the face. :p

^ omg, the lemar song just got stuck in my head! "if there's any justice in the world..." but it's a such sweet song... :D

oh and wait, there's the mariah carey one... "we belong together". :) the remix is so cute and it works for danny and flack too! "we belong together like the sun and the summertime...We belong together like peanut butter and jelly" awww *goes into dreamy state* :D

Kimmychu said:
Man, that screencap with the tattoo is possibly the one where it shows clearest yet. :) Thanks for that!

Is it bad that I totally lol'ed at the mad expression screencap? :lol: If he looked at me like that, I'd probably just pinch his widle cheeks and tell him he's so cute.

The face, the face. :p

I have spent too much time looking at that tattoo and trying to analyze it. Trying to figure it out. There's a fanfic I read that was a slash with Danny and Speedle from Miami and he was explaining what each part meant. I know it's just fic but it was interesting.

No Kimmy that's not bad. I'd expect no less from you. :lol: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back