Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

Maybe it's a crime involving spanking and being nekkid. So it'd be like, research. Reconstruction. Lots of words beginning with "re", but mainly nakedness.

NEKKID CARMINE.

It's not working, Fay.

:lol: Yeah, they'd go

Mac: We need to do a reconstruction of the nekkid spanking incident to see exactly how things went down--
Morgan: Or up
*Mac and Hotch act stern*
Mac: As I was saying, we need to do a reconstruction. So who's going to get spanked?
*everyone looks at Danny*
*Danny whines*
*Danny loses*
*the fangirls around the world dance with glee*

Nekkid Carmine? Anyone? Srsly? How about if they have to do a group shower scene right after that? Steamy, sweaty nekkid Carmine?

Okay, Morgan would totally say that, And snigger. You forgot Reid's initial panic that it might be him though. And Morgan would leer at him, while Danny laughs, until he realises everyone is looking at him.

Can we make that an oiled Carmine needing a shower afterwards? *looks about*

MrsG is on NY and hasn't partaken in the smutty discussion of nekkid, oiled, spanked Carmine yet? :eek: I am shocked!

Yes, I forgot those things. See why I need you around to help me out?

Yes, oiled, nekkid Carmine needs a shower...*waits for the stampede*

*waits*

Oiled, nekkid, post-spanking, Carmine needs a shower. And a lotion rub afterwards.

There is something very wrong here, Fay.

Maybe we killed them all. Oops. :eek:

*waits for the newscast about all of the splodey!brains due to sexy talk of nekkid/etc. Carmine* :lol:

well, I thought I'd do a little work in between posting to keep the boss a little happy and not get fired. She already asked me if I was smoking a spliff with the department head downstairs :rolleyes:

Oiled, nekkid, post-spanking, Carmine needs a shower. And a lotion rub afterwards.

Head of the line. Will the word head get censored? **innocent look**

I think I need to buy splodeybrains.com and fill it with naked pictures. *runs off to e-mail the entire cast*

I could totally take over the world this way, depending on who I uploaded nakey pictures of. *ponders*

If we killed them all, can we get done for murder? I can see this hampering my world domination plans.

STOP!: Call the paramedic, we've found a survivor!

Faylinn said:
MrsG is on NY and hasn't partaken in the smutty discussion of nekkid, oiled, spanked Carmine yet? :eek: I am shocked!
What??? You think I'd be interested in nekkid, oiled, spanked Carmine? :eek: ... Damn straight. I'm very interested. :D I was just sitting that one out because I've never seen Criminal Minds so was a bit out of the loop in that discussion. Don't know any of those other characters you guys were referencing. ... However, if you've got Carmine nekkid and oiled up, I'm all for helping to administer a few of those sweet b-day spankings. :devil: ... If I accidentally spank too hard, I'll even offer to kiss those sweet cheeks and make them feel better.

Shemar Moore is on Criminal Minds. :devil: Sexy sexy. :p

Looks like we're taking over the spanking duties from the other characters. Oh well, more for us. :lol:

Yes Lyn, I can imagine that it might hamper your plans. But then, how can they prove you're really you? *ponders*

You should try it out, Mrs G, if only for the hawt eye candy. We like the eye candy, yes we do!

And Fay - my murder conviction rests on the definition of my existance?! Woah. Deep.

Danny's never going to go for that one.

Just caught up on the posts and the only thing my tired eyes are reading are the words 'naked' and 'Carmine'. This girl will have happy dreams tonight!

That's all you needed to see, my dear. :lol:

MrsG should watch CM, yes she should. *nods*
Lyn, we'll find a way to get you out of the conviction. ;)

We get CM over here too, I think. Clearly I only pay attention to the programmes that have hott men in them. My time is too precious to waste elsewhere!!!!

You know, I think this is the first time I've posted in the Locker Room (well, the post above) :)

Faylinn said:
MrsG should watch CM, yes she should. *nods*
On your recommendation, perhaps I'll give it a peek. However, between Carmine and Hill my primetime hottie "To Do" list is pretty full. If they would just cooperate and assist me in checking one of them off my list, I might have room for someone new. :lol:

EDIT: Welcome to the Locker Room, sarramaks! Forgive me in not welcoming you. I've seen your name in other places before so it didn't occur to me that this might be your first post here. Welcome to the smut! Hope you enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back