Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

Fallen Arches wasn't all that great. I did enjoy the Big Brass Ring as well, as his performance was pretty good. He tends to stand out in most of the movies he does because he seems to just inhabit the characters that he plays.

Now, I finally got around to watching Pledge of Allegiance aka Players. That movie was a load of crap. It was all over the place and just plain bad. I didn't quite buy Carmine as a high school kid either :rolleyes: Anyways... he still stood out!

Hope my copy of Players will arrive soon... :rolleyes:

I think Carmine is a lot like Johnny Depp.
Johnny chooses his roles depending on what he feels about the character. It doesn't matter if the movie will be a crap.
IMO, Carmine chooses his roles because he feels the character. This is great, because this is loving your job, love acting, no matter what the others may think.

Well, it would be better if the movie was good, though :lol:

1CSIMfan said:
Boxers or Briefs came from an online chat or interview (can't remember which) when asked that question and none af the moment was his answer.

*stunned* He really said that? My oh my, the lad's a tease....

tiara4carmine said:
I finally got to see Carmine's big brass ring :lol:
I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, cover my eyes, cross my legs or run away :lol:
Made me wanna drop to my knees. :lol: :devil:

I voted for the Ride the Italian Stallion title. Does this mean I get to ride him?

^^You can ride him only if you share with the rest of us. :p

I just remembered about the poll and I'm the one who made it. :eek:

I voted for the "Italitan Stallion" and "Potted Plant" ones.

MrsG, I love your location. I think I need a new one. :D

^^ You can but just make sure to hold on at all times. The ride may bumpy & at times the stallion may get excited 'causing excess speed. Protection also reduces pain so buckle up for safety. Giddy up!

:devil:

Thought I'd post some Danny pics from Open and Shut.

OpenAndShut14.jpg

OpenAndShut13.jpg

OedipusHex4.jpg

It looks like he's got some new glasses again..

*drools* That man is hot. Too bad he was barely in the last eppy :(

Love the pic in the middle, though it looks like the corpse's hand is about to reach for him... came back from the dead to touch him! :lol:

Argh, that dead hand again!!! :mad:

But the third pic is from "Oedipus Hex" ;)

:D I have a confession to make. I rented Players and just finished watching it. :lol:

Hmmm, not a keeper, not enough Carmine, and yes, there is one shot of him without his shirt, and that is it.

My Observations:

1. I am perplexed as to why there wasn't more of Carmine naked, because, well, without giving the entire lackluster of a plot away, there should have been. We know why he wasn't in the movie very much. :devil: and I will say that it was a big disappointment as to why, but 'he did the right thing'.

2. Why didn't we see more of Carmine in a baseball uniform? :confused: This mystery needs to be solved.

3. It is kind of a stretch for Carmine to pull off a High Schooler. He just reeks of older, sexy, smoldering MAN. :devil: Perhaps that was just me mentally undressing him with my eyes.

anyway, I don't think Carmine was able to truly utilize his amazing talents he has as an actor in this film. I realize that he wasn't the top billing star, but he was totally and utterly underutilized here. That and not enough of him naked, and trust me, there should have been. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back