Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
csi_fanatic87 said:
afrikana, I LOVE your new icon! :D Very hot!
thanx :D that makes me so happy coz it's like the second avvie i've ever made! :)

Kimmychu said:
This might be a weird question, but ... is there anyone who has a sample of Carmine's handwriting? Hehehe, I'm just curious. ;)
yea, there were the ones from the people who got autographed pics
no 1
no 2

miumiu said:
I hope that isn't too bad to this thread :confused:
and mod doesn't punish me :(
Well, what do you say, Top and MrsG? Certainly since there's no human behind involved an argument can be made that it is still PG-13, yes.
No punishment today. :D I'll buy PrettyEyes's argument that it's PG-13 because it's not a human butt. Just don't attempt to apply the same reasoning to artistic renderings of Carmine's frontal anatomy or anything like that. ;) ... Though if you've got any good ones, I'm always amenable to PMs. :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much, afrikana!

Now, the reason why I asked? :devil: I've been looking up on handwriting analysis lately, and all I have to say is ... it's quite scary how accurate it can be. As for a general analysis of Carmine's handwriting, based on this professional analyzing list of traits ...

He's a comprehensive thinker, curious, impatient, intelligent and usually in a hurry. Has a desire for attention, based on the high ending strokes that go up in the air much like a child raising his hand in class for attention. He might have a need to be the center of attention and is always looking for ways to get noticed. This person needs lots of recognition.

He is also diplomatic. Downslanted humps toward the right on m's and n's show he has the ability to say things in a way that other people want to hear. He can also phrase touchy subjects in a nice, inoffensive way. He is frank too. Shown in the letter o that has no inner loops and is relatively wide. He will be honest and blunt when asked his opinion. If the o is open, then he will volunteer his frank opinion without being asked.

Shown by a circle i-dot, he is individualistic. Most common in adolescent writing when a youth is trying to stand out from the crowd. In adulthood, he has a fear of being ordinary and must call attention to himself by being different. Also, it can indicate artistic creative expression. He might also have a defiant streak. A large lower case letter, especially k anywhere in the writing. This high buckle k is often referred to as the "go to hell K". The defiant person resists other's authority. Seen as resentment at being told what to do and as rebellion in young people.

He may also be self-conscious. Shown by the increasing height of the humps on the m's and n's. When the second hump is higher than the first, he has a fear of being ridiculed and tends to worry what others might think when around strangers. He might have low self-esteem, based on the low t-bars. The cross of the letter t is on or below the top of the middle zone.

Now before I give you guys the yummiest part of the analysis ... please don't take all this as is, okay? :lol: It's simply based off a professional handwriting analyst's website. Whether it's true or not, I leave it up to your own judgement on that.

Annnnnnnnnd the trait you're all surely interested in. What's his sex drive like? :devil:

Based on the loops in his y and g, be merry, everybody! He has a healthy, big sex drive! :lol: The bigger the loop in someone's lower zone letters, the bigger the sexual imagination. That imagination includes energy, trust, experimentation, and even new positions. Face it, someone that imagines very well will get bored with the same old thing. So, if your lover has a big y-loop, be experimental. Remember, this loop is also exaggeration. Therefore, that person will also tend to embellish and exaggerate everything in all areas of life. They make great story tellers and are definitely the best lovers! For a big sex drive look for a long and wide lower loop in the y or g.

Sorry for the long post, everyone. :D

Wow, Kimmy! That was thorough! And, I don't know, somehow seems fitting. :) I knew the part about the loops :D heehee :lol: Some of my friends are into handwriting analysis but no one ever wanted to analyse mine :( I have this terrible scribble and I think they found it (along with me) freaky & scary ;)
Anyway, again, impressive work on the small assay of Carmine's handwriting. I like stuff like that, it's fun :D

wow, Kimmy. all i noticed about his handwriting was that it was girlish lmao! :lol: you should mail him that and ask if it's correct.

Hmmm...maybe somebody else signs pictures for Carmine. I heard that some celebs use their agents or whomever to sign autographs for them if they get tons of requests. I hope that's not true as not receiving a genuine autograph from Carmine would suck!

When I studied those two pictures afrikana linked to, I did think for a moment that it might have been different people who wrote those. But then, I realized that the first one consisted mostly of small letters, while the second one had mostly capital letters. So, I couldn't compare them accurately to see if they were written by different people. An interesting fact is that our handwriting can somewhat change according to our moods. Not too much though. If it shifts all the time in dramatic ways ... the professional handwriting analyst says, you need a good dose of Prozac. :lol:

But, okay. I'm gonna conclude that Carmine probably wrote both. Well, unless somebody else wrote both. :p Take a look at the t in both pictures. They're the same. The signature name is the same as well. The only thing that's different is the dots of the i. In the second one, they're noticeably smaller. According to the handwriting traits list ... it's a sign of loyalty, as in a commitment to stand by those people or ideas that they consider worthy.

You can tell I love handwriting analysis, can't ya? :lol:

That was incredible Kimmychu! :D Thank you so much for the Carmine analysis. It described him so well it's almost scary! Again, thanks for the information! *hugs*

Nice job, Kimmy! That was really interesting and seems like it could be accurate. And special thanks for including the info we're all really interested in. ;) :devil:

Ok, today for me is a great day. I'm gonna watch for the first time TRAPPED...
I think I'm gonna die sweating, because here it's a very hot summer, and watching hot Danny will be hard...

*prepares bottles of water*

OMGZ, I too use big loops in my y's & g's when I sign autographs er write letters. Does this mean me and Carmine will always hop on the good foot and do the bed thing :lol:?

Wow, Kimmy that was really thorough! As for the question about whether he himself signed them or not, I agree that, even if we will never know for sure, the same person did do them both. It looks like the Carmine signature on both is very close, if not the same, and also the "to" was written the same way.

Anyone else notice that parts of the analysis seem like they could also fit the Danny character? Especially the parts about needing attention! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back