Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't agree more. Actresses needlessly endure gratuitous sex scenes and shower scenes to show off the goods for ratings; I say it's high time the men start providing some eye-popping candy! :eek: :devil:

See, I'm kinda torn about the shower scene. We'll be only to get one good angle, either the front or back, in the span of 30 seconds-1 minutes. I suggest we get a shot of a neekid Danny rolling out of bed, then doing some squats for excercise. That way, his ass will get all tight for us :devil:. We get to see everything down south if ya know what I mean ;).

Well, if ABC could give us Sipowicz's naked butt on "NYPD Blue", then CBS can surely give us Messer's naked butt on "CSI:NY"! :D I mean, come on, some of the cadavers in the LV CSI show more skin than any man on NY :( ...now the NY women on the other hand... :mad:

Maybe a pic tell more than words:
moonshine.gif

:lol: :lol:

I hope that isn't too bad to this thread :confused:
and mod doesn't punish me :(

That definitely gives a Friday feel to the LR! :devil:

Well, what do you say, Top and MrsG? Certainly since there's no human behind involved an argument can be made that it is still PG-13, yes.

This might be a weird question, but ... is there anyone who has a sample of Carmine's handwriting? Hehehe, I'm just curious. ;)

And. Uhm. miumiu? Considering that most of us have seen the beloved In Enemy Hands butt picture ... I'm kinda scared to say that animated gif really reminds me of it! :lol: :devil:

Well, I also have seen Carmine's assets in thread of Danny/Carmine. :D

That guy is just dancing and he has forgot his pants 'cause it was very hot ja sunny day and .... :)

Do I get red card :( I'll remove it if it's too naughty pic!

:lol: Oh, you naughty, naughty girl, miumiu. You know, from this angle, the animation kinda looks a bit like Carmine :D :devil:

Top41 said:
Just to revisit an old topic...anyone think we might get our shower scene in season three??? :lol:

I am going to go out on a limb, and say yes. After all, the did tease us something awful in "Trapped". I think that was just the foreplay, leading up to our ultimate shared fantasy. Danny and Flack in the shower. :devil: Or, if we must settle, Danny in the shower. I'm not picky, I'll take either.

Shower scene? Oooh, I really, really hope so. After all, we've only been talking about it since, I don't know, thread #6 was it? But I'll still settle for that sweaty, hopefully shirtless, basketball game between Flack and Danny :D :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back