Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a bat, jorja.

i actually do like 'stealing home.' there are some moments i could live without, but i love the 'committed threesome' storyline. had some great sid and hawkes moments that make me laugh.

^^ I have aluminum & wooden bats. Take yer pick :devil:.

My idea of a "committed threesome" would be Flack, Hawkes & Danny. If they wanna upgrade to a foursome I'm game. I have no problem sharing my men :devil:.

^ aah, but you'd have to bribe flack into letting another in. ;) but it is one sweet threesome; i can so see all the hot csi: NY boys getting together for some extra-curricular activities! :D

^^Awww come on feenx, Hawkes needs some loving too and jorja did offer to be a fourth. :p

jorja, would you mind if I borrowed Flack for a while? I promise to give him back but I can't guarantee he will be in perfect working order when I'm done. :devil: He might need an overhaul afterwards. :D

ETA: I'll take the wooden bat jorja. Seems like it done the job in Tanglewood.

wooden bats leave splinters. might be safer for us forensically if we use aluminum.

however the tanglewood-ness may prove a point. i dunno.

^^That's true about the splinters but I think we've seen enough CSI shows to know how to get rid of the evidence. :D :D Besides, I don't wanna kill them...just knock some since into them. ;)

I have an aluminum bat.. It's a damn good one too :D

I'd be happy to knock sense into them. I know EXACTLY how to hide a body- erm.. no killing? well.. I can leave no eye-witnesses. :lol: That's about it.

After we subdue them and knock some sense into them, we can torture them until we get what we want. Starting with the shower scene. :devil: **looks around. where is Jack Bauer when you need him?**

1CSIMfan said:
After we subdue them and knock some sense into them, we can torture them until we get what we want. Starting with the shower scene. :devil: **looks around. where is Jack Bauer when you need him?**
we can use my garage to keep them in there, plus it has a bathroom with a shower.

When did things turn violent in here? :lol: Baseball bats? Beware the wrath of Flack! :eek: ;)

Just to revisit an old topic...anyone think we might get our shower scene in season three??? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back