Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are persons who write with left hand and their writing is better than them with the right hand...so goes and the opposite! :D

How did we get so off topic?? :rolleyes: What happened to all the Danny love? :D :p :p

Hope this will help. ;)

onthejob3.jpg

trapped3.jpg

mianyc.jpg

Feel free to caption. :D

1CSIMfan said:
onthejob3.jpg

Danny: And when I read that they had doing the horizontal tango with some random janitor at the lab, that's when I lost consciousness and hit my head on the desk. I mean, I may be the lab whore but come on! Gimme a little credit!

Flack: Poor baby. Lemme kiss your boo boo and make it better.

Danny: *singing * "I. Like. Big butts and I cannot lie"

Danny: Yeah, that's 217 times they mentioned my butt on TalkCSI and 119 times for Flack. Man, I love being me.

Sorry if they're not that funny, folks. Just wanted to keep the Danny lusting alive :D

feenx said:
well that helped, i got question. what's the design of his tattoo, i can never get a clear pic of it.

We don't really know what the design of his tattoo is. When asked he says it is personal and I respect that. :)

celefinwe, loved the quotes and anytime you can work Flack into them the better. :p

thanks, i kind of started to think maybe the tatto was something personal 'cause he seems to hide it sometimes.

idee said:
Why is there no action here?!

Okay, then, let's start some.

How much did you just want to give Danny a hug last night on RSRD and drag him off over your shoulder to take his mind off things for a short while? :devil:

I still haven't seen RSRD. We're only up to Necrophilia Americana and he only had the B case. so less screen time :rolleyes: But mentions of golfballs and golfclubs and dorky waves sure drive coherent thoughts away from me :p :devil:

lol!!! that was the first thing that came to my mind, when i saw him crying.

cry.jpg

come to mama, i make it all better. :devil:

Waaahh...Still at the beginning of Season 2. "Dancing with the Fishes' to be exact. :( :( Watched that 2 days back. Got a loooooong way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back