Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
afrikana said:
^ you sign autographs? lol, i guess everyone wants an autograph from the pres. of the dirrty girl club :lol:

Yes, that is indeed true. For example, when my subscription of Playgirl is delivered to my door by the UPS or whoever guy I autograph/sign for it. Also, when restraining orders are sent by a certain blonde hair, blue eyes Italian Stallion I give my autograph too. Of couse, I always sign it as "Daffy Duck" :lol:.

Springmoon said:
Anyone else notice that parts of the analysis seem like they could also fit the Danny character? Especially the parts about needing attention! :lol:

Well, he did say Danny was about 40% him. :) It makes sense. Handwriting analysis is actually a commonly used clinical science these days, particularly by companies in the US, Europe and the UK to pick good candidates for hire. After poligraph results became inadmissible in court ... handwriting analysis came up to take its place. So, uhm ... Gee, if he does read this thread ... I sure hope he doesn't get freaked out by the analysis. :p

By the way, I, too, write with big, long loops in my y and g, jorja. ;) So, heck yeah, I'm sure you can get down and dertay with the man good! Just make sure you share him with all of us too!

Now, that was informative, Kimmy! V-ery useful indeed. Now, if only we can get a sample of Eddie's handwriting for you to analyze as well ;) :devil:

jorja_fan86 said:
afrikana said:
^ you sign autographs? lol, i guess everyone wants an autograph from the pres. of the dirrty girl club :lol:

Yes, that is indeed true. For example, when my subscription of Playgirl is delivered to my door by the UPS or whoever guy I autograph/sign for it. Also, when restraining orders are sent by a certain blonde hair, blue eyes Italian Stallion I give my autograph too. Of couse, I always sign it as "Daffy Duck" :lol:.

lmao. I completely believe that you do, J!

Thanks, I'll never send too naughty pics :eek:
I'm like a saint ;)

About autographs, I found this from www:
ec.jpg

Experts, what his style to write tell us?

didn't someone say he was a lefty? it reminds me of my and my dad's signatures, and we're both leftys. my handwriting is so god-awful...*shakes head*

Lefties have awful and messy handwriting; I think it's a myth. I'm lefty also and my writing is feminine and pretty. I've soul of artist 'cause I draw and paint a lot (when I've extra time ...very rarely :rolleyes:)

I'm a bit OT, I've to make up some dirt .... :devil: :devil:

Not all lefty's have bad handwriting. My dad is a lefty and you could never tell by his signature. It looks better than mine and I'm right handed. :D

well, my dad and i live up to the lefty-messy-handwriting myth in every way. it really does depend on the person though. i could probably have pretty nice handwriting if i actually worked at it, but i'm too lazy.

^ one of my friends is a lefty and his writing is like calligraphy! :eek: it's so damn feminine and pretty. i think it depends on each lefty :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back