Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

MrsGiovinazzo said:

Completely understandable if you don't care that our panties are drying out.
Very true, not once did i have to change mine last week during the episode.

:lol: god you girls are dirty...I love it :lol:

But ya know...I have to ask...does he just wet ya panties?
:devil: :devil: :devil:

You go, MrsG, someone -had- to say something! ;)

Hopefully someone will read it and do something about it...

^^ Well we did just found out the producers do read what we write here so maybe they have or soon will.

Hopefully someone pays attention and brings back volatile, drama queen Danny. If I wanted a hot guy who says the right thing, I'd turn off the TV and [CENSORED] my husband. What I really wanna see is a hot guy having a melt down. Now that's the stuff fantasies are made of.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
What I really wanna see is a hot guy having a melt down. Now that's the stuff fantasies are made of.

Exactly. And I could fantasize for weeks about that. ;)

MrsG great letter! And oh-so-true. What makes Danny hot isn't that he's cute. Most guys on TV are. What makes Danny hot is that he's passionate and hot-headed and you're never quite sure what he's going to do next. That's what I loved about the character...and that's what I'm so sorry to see lacking in him this season.

This is so sad. It's been 3 days since the last LR post. :( Hopefully we get treated to a little dramatic Danny tonight so we can start this party back up.

*raise the roof* Did someone say party :D? Oh, so I suck at waking you guys up. *smacks everyone* There!

Anyway, I hope the wardrobe people make Danny wear more of the sky blue long sleeved shirts 'cause they really make me wanna hit that :devil:. I wonder how much they'll sex him up tonight?

He was on Prozac again tonight, but at least he says boom. It's always cute when he says boom. But it's sad that that is the most interesting thing he did tonight.

Believe it or not, we're crawling towards Locker Room #14...I motion that the title be "Bring Back Danny!"

Pictures first before we head to another thread:

BW27.jpg

BW25.jpg

pic1.jpg

^ You know that "Parking for Italians only" makes me think of me and Carmine in a reserved parking lot... or inside a car... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back