Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

:lol: Anything to get that man naked, I swear! ;)

So, where do we sign up for this licking chocolate syrup off of Carmine contest.......? Heh, is there a cherry on top, too? ;)

and sister Mina/ Jorja , a boot? :devil: Such impure thoughts from a 'nun'. :lol:

ROFL...I love your naughty minds :devil:
Whipped cream, there has to be whipped cream too.

jorja_fan86 said:
I doubt a sock will be big enough. He'll need like, a boot or something :devil:.
With cherry and whipped cream on it??? :lol:

Great letter Mrg :devil:

Strewth, the way this thread is turning out I think I'm the one who needs a shower - a cold shower :lol: :lol:

I'll have a shower, but only if Danny's inside :devil: without the boot there. But I appreciate the whipped cream :lol:

I noticed we're getting close to the end of the Locker Room 13 and was wondering if there has been talk about the next thread name. I had a list of the thread names left over from the last thread name vote. If I find them, I'll post them.

My suggestion for the title of the next thread is Ride This Italian Stallion :devil:.

Mrs.G - c*ck sock :lol: :lol:

I finally got to see Carmine's big brass ring :lol:
I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, cover my eyes, cross my legs or run away :lol: and of course I had to rewind it several times to make sure I'd seen it right :lol:
I nearly did run away when he got with the big black guy - not sure I want to see my Carmie that way :eek: :lol:

Carmine looks damn fine in his uniform too. His fangs shining nice and bright and his big baby blues sucked me right in. :p
Poor woobie even cried. It made me want to delicately drink his hot tears as they rolled down his cute chipmunk cheeks
:devil: :lol:

1999 was a very good year for Carmine. He got nekkid in Shasta and Brass ring :devil: problem was - there was always something or someone getting in the way or his good bits :mad: and you're all right - he doesn't have a problem getting nekkid - SO GIVE US SOME CARMINE :devil:

And to all those who have mentioned the shower seen for N.Y
I suggest we write a petition and send it in *add my name* and don't forget the soap on a rope - unless you want Carmine bending over :devil: :eek: :lol:

jorja, I like that one.

Thought I'd explain a couple of them for our new members. Under the celestial star light came from his interview in OK Magazine. There was a picture of his dining room and a beautiful star light was hanging over the dining room table.

He can fix my roof anytime came from the same magazine when he commented that he worked on the roof of his house.

Boxers or Briefs came from an online chat or interview (can't remember which) when asked that question and none af the moment was his answer.

Here's what we got.

Eh? Haven't we had a LR with the title Behind the Potted Plant before? I think it was something like the 8th or 9th LR title. Erm, I see we have some pret-ty interesting choices. I'm gonna have to think this over for a while :p

Not sure about that. I wasn't around for the 8th or 9th title. The first one I remember was Real Men Cry but we had the "potted plant" one in our last vote. I just took what was on there.

I'm gonna have to think it over too.

:lol: Tht potted plant soudns good right now, but some of the other titles are hilarious as well! Gonna need some more time to think about it... :)

Can't we have all of them :devil: :lol:

Itallion Stallion is good, so's under the celestial star light but seriously - can't we have all of them :lol:

tiara4carmine said:
I finally got to see Carmine's big brass ring :lol:
With Fallen Arches, this is one of the movie I can't find :(
I have only the small clip provided by CG.com, and Carmine in tears is amazing. You can feel his sadness, like in "Run Silent Run Deep" final scene.
tiara, if you can make some caps... :rolleyes:

For the new LR thread, I wanted to vote the Potted Plant, but I went for the Italian Stallion :p

I voted for: Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!! and The Potted Plant one. They're both great. I don't mind though; I love Danny no matter what!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back