Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

Hah. Did anyone catch the potted plant line last night? :lol:

I was so disappointed with the lack of Danny last night. :( In fact, I fell asleep and had my own ending to the episode, which was far better than the real ending. :D *has been reading far too much fic for her own good lately*

lookaboomerang said:
I was like "he really said that?!" :lol: :lol:
And I was disappointed too... not enough Danny this week :(

Orison, that Parking pic was the first pic of Carmine I saved on my laptop an year ago :) so jump off the car, I was there before :devil: :D

Nim said:
Orison, that Parking pic was the first pic of Carmine I saved on my laptop an year ago :) so jump off the car, I was there before :devil: :D

Hey, so we don't get to share??? Don't forget I know my way around LA, I could find him and help him park... :devil:

if being italain means i get to park myself on carmine i'm going to go over the border and apply for naturalisation! :lol:

*lol* Get in line, girl, there's already two Italians here on the warpath about who should go first... :lol:

^^ :lol: When it happened, I kid you not, my heart stopped beating for a second. I was like, "Haha. A paparazzi hiding behind a potted plant. *pictures it in her head* WAIT! A potted plant?!?!" I think it was even a woman who wrote the script too. *waves* Now write us a 'shout out' shower scene. ;)

lookaboomerang said:
I think it was even a woman who wrote the script too. *waves* Now write us a 'shout out' shower scene. ;)
It was written by a woman. Nice thinking, lookaboomerang.

Dear Female Members of the CSI:NY Writing Staff,
Due to the occassional shout-out or mention of "the online community", we know you read this site. I'm sure you're aware of our repeated requests for a shower scene for Danny. We've told you time and again how much we enjoy a good tank top episode and how grateful we'd be to see Danny in the shower.

I just realized we've been going about this all wrong, whining to CBS and to Anthony Zuiker. They have no reason to be sensitive to our plight. It's you, the female writers, who stand to benefit from granting our request. Check this out: you can write the scene anyway you want and you can be on set to watch the taping. Really, it's not us who stand to gain from this episode. It's you. If you write us a shower scene, you get to watch Carmine Giovinazzo strip naked. While we'd get the primetime friendly, carefully edited version, you'd get to see him strut around the set in full c**k sock glory. :eek: Think about it. ;)

Sincerely,
Female Writer Fan

^ i love how you say you're a "female writer fan" instead of "carmine's assets fan" :lol: lmao

^ I'm a fan of whoever I perceive to be my key to viewing those assets. :lol:

lookaboomerang said:

:lol: I made a comment about it in the grading thread. :) I was watching the episode and when Danny/Carmine made the comment about the paparazzi behind the potted plant, I nearly fell out of my seat I was laughing so hard! Talk about a shout-out! :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:

Dear Female Members of the CSI:NY Writing Staff,
Due to the occassional shout-out or mention of "the online community", we know you read this site. I'm sure you're aware of our repeated requests for a shower scene for Danny. We've told you time and again how much we enjoy a good tank top episode and how grateful we'd be to see Danny in the shower.

I just realized we've been going about this all wrong, whining to CBS and to Anthony Zuiker. They have no reason to be sensitive to our plight. It's you, the female writers, who stand to benefit from granting our request. Check this out: you can write the scene anyway you want and you can be on set to watch the taping. Really, it's not us who stand to gain from this episode. It's you. If you write us a shower scene, you get to watch Carmine Giovinazzo strip naked. While we'd get the primetime friendly, carefully edited version, you'd get to see him strut around the set in full c**k sock glory. Think about it.

Sincerely,
Female Writer

excellent letter! I agree that we have been going about getting the shower scene all wrong. With this letter out to the female writers, the shower scene is ours :lol:

While we'd get the primetime friendly, carefully edited version, you'd get to see him strut around the set in full c**k sock glory.

Yeah right! This is Carmine we're talking about here, Mr. I love my body and everything about it! We've all seen his ass on more than one occasion, which we are all very thankful for. ;) I don't think he'd start being shy about his front too. :devil:

Oh by the way, writerwomen...and men too, I suppose, we know there is a shower somewhere locked away awaiting this highly anticipated scene. We ALL saw Stella's shower scene in the second episode of the first season. We know you're not above random acts of cleanliness for these people who touch, move, process dead bodies, etc all day. By the way, if Danny decides he needs a 48 minute shower, none of us will mind. He's a very dirty boy and we understand that no amount of hot steamy water running down his chiseled body, will wash away the grunge of the mind and the events of the day he's had to endure.

Maybe if we're all really good, that will be our Christmas present this year. :D

If they show Stella taking a shower then Danny deserves a shower scene as well. A perfect scene would be that he would get dirty from the evidence & then afterwards Mac wouldn't let him process the scene until he gets cleaned up. Of course he would need to stand there naked for a while 'cause the hot water won't be broken :devil:.

I doubt a sock will be big enough. He'll need like, a boot or something :devil:.

Or maybe he could have a vat of chocolate syrup fall on his head during an investigation in a kitchen or something and the producers could hold a contest for the fans to come in and lick it off of him.

Springmoon said:
Or maybe he could have a vat of chocolate syrup fall on his head during an investigation in a kitchen or something and the producers could hold a contest for the fans to come in and lick it off of him.
clap.gif
I LOVE THIS IDEA :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back