Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

I couldn't decide between Carmine and AJ when I hit 100, but Carmine gets so much love that I followed Fay's lead.

Speaking of hot, it doesn't get better than these three, unless somehow Eddie and Gary appeared in their midst:

Did anyone else see Carmine on...I think it was E! News tonight? I flicked it there just in time to see the segment. They showed brief clips of the guys from all the CSIs and then interviewed Carmine. He was spending the day at batting practice with the Dodgers and was decked out in uniform. Even had a lovely shot of him stretching, yah know when you're on your back and roll your legs up over your head? Yeah, nice butt shot :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
The UPS man just brought me a little treat -- Players arrived today.
Awww, you're sooo lucky!!! Ok, last week we organized a party at Top's, this time prepare your house, because it's your time!!! :devil:

Seriously, let us know if it's a good movie! :)
I'm gonna watch Terror Tract this weekend for the first time. It's not the same, but it's always a Carmine's movie, right? :p

^^Okay, we definitely need to see that! Can anyone help?

i can not find Players anywhere in UK :( looks quite good. and would be even better if Carmine was strippin off in it ;) hehe
fingers crossed i can get it somewhere!!! :D

I watched "The Learning Curve" yesterday. Terrible movie but younger Carmine was cute and there was lots of kissing and such between him and the female lead. Lots of shirtless Carmine too. I have all his movies on my Netflix lists along with all Eddie's TV stuff.

A rerun of "E! News" comes on in about a half hour here, and I'm going to have a tape ready to see if they have that part with Carmine on it. :lol: How could I resist? :p

"The Learning Curve" really sucked, yeah, and I HATED the ending. *grumble* That should be illegal to do, can I just say it? Don't want to specify what 'that' is, since not everyone has seen the movie, but I hated it. :mad:

I can't help wondering if actors who make movies like that wish they could burn every copy of it or if they just say "oh well." I'd love to see Carmine in a movie again at some point in the future. I think my favorite scene was when he was crashed out on the floor with his pants unbuttoned. That was sexy.

Faylinn said:
"The Learning Curve" really sucked, yeah, and I HATED the ending.
It's not a great movie, I agree. In fact, I don't remember the plot (what plot?!), I watched only Carmine :) I love when he drives a Vespa, it makes me laugh everytime!!! :lol:

And yeah, the ending sucks... :mad:

ThisIsMe:
Did anyone else see Carmine on...I think it was E! News tonight?

Yeah, came across it by random chance this morning. Carmine looked like he was enjoying himself and I laughed when E!News decided to put his plow stretch on TV. :rolleyes: Not that I'm complaining, but I'm sure they had other footage.

*headdesk* I'm such a moron.

I said I was going to watch/tape the E! News thing...and then got distracted with my shiny new LJ and just now remembered it.

*headdesk, headdesk, headdesk* I wanted to see the ass-shot! *sobs*

Ooooh, so jealous of those who saw that E news thing. Sounds like a good one.

I watched Players last night. Um, it's definitely a rental rather than a purchase for all but the most diehard fans. I won't dwell too much on all that sucked about it - from the flimsy screenplay, aweful lighting set-ups, piss-poor editing and all that lies between because really none of that speaks to what you're interested in. Let's get to what really matters: Carmine.

Carmine's screentime in Players isn't great. He's one of three supporting buddies to the lead guy. The character isn't very well-developed and shows conflicting traits, but is overall supposed to be the heart of the group and Carmine once-again shows his ability to play varying emotions with ease. There are a few brief scenes between Carmine's character and the lead that feel unbalanced to me because, to Carmine's credit, he's a much stronger actor than the guy who had the lead. But forget the merits of his performance, I'll move on to what you all really want to know. ;)

No nudity whatsoever. :( His shirt never even comes off and he's wearing more than a tank top at all times. :eek: No ass shots that I can recall either. :( There are two scenes with pronounced tongue action. He licks his lips while driving and then -- and this is the big turn on for me -- there's a scene where he's in court and that tongue is out. Now, the courtroom is my second home, so to see him working that baby on my turf really gets me ... :devil: :devil: In terms of relations with the opposite sex, his character does have a girlfriend but she serves little purpose to the viewer. There's a very quick smooch and something that he describes to the lead guy as this great sex, but it's seen only in a one-second flashback in which he and the girlfriend are on a bed and she's in a sexy nighty, but he is fully clothed ( :() and they're barely touching. I don't want to spoil anything, but that encounter does figure into the storyline of his character. ... For those with photoshop skills and a desire to be the real Mrs. Giovinazzo, you're gonna wanna screencap a short scene near the end and paste your own face over that of the girlfriend. :lol:

Overall, Carmine was really good in his limited scenes, but there's not enough of him in this amateurish flick to merit the purchase unless you're like me and feel the need to buy anything just because he's in it.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Overall, Carmine was really good in his limited scenes, but there's not enough of him in this amateurish flick to merit the purchase unless you're like me and feel the need to buy anything just because he's in it.
I'm used to this kind of thing, I buy movies only because there's an actor in it :p but it's sad that the movie isn't very good :(

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Now, the courtroom is my second home, so to see him working that baby on my turf really gets me ... :devil: :devil:
:D :lol: I had no doubt...

Thanks Mrs G for the review!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back