Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

Okay ... here's an alternate thought (something that popped into my mind when I should have been falling asleep last night). Just a thought ... putting it out there ...

I am a person who's emotions are always very close to the surface. I'm ALSO a very sensitive/shy type. Other people see me as very self-confident. It's a very good mask I've learned to wear.

Maybe Danny's toughness is his shell. All bravado/front. Maybe Danny IS a sensitive individual underneath ... that particularly childlike quality we sometimes get a glimpse of (calling his mother 'Mommy' in Run Silent, Run Deep for instance) fits with that too. If I think of it that way it all makes a lot more sense. I could, of course, be very wrong :lol:

Like I said ... just a 'perhaps' I'm sticking out there.

Could be. I think I've always held the same theory, just phrased differently in my head. I think he's kinda like an M&M -- hard on the outside, sweet on the inside. Even if that theory does hold water though, I still think last week's episode was a poorly written piece of $#&* that didn't feel true to Danny's character as seen up to that point. He may be sweet inside, but I still think he's got a bit more spine than that and would be far more inclined to ignore Lindsey than to go chasing after her so pathetically.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
That would indeed be interesting. I can't imagine any actor would be thrilled to see their strong, passionate character turned into someone's bitch.

Unless Danny became Flack's bitch, of course.

Now there's a challenging ball game right there.

Or would that be balls?

;) :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Even if that theory does hold water though, I still think last week's episode was a poorly written piece of $#&* that didn't feel true to Danny's character as seen up to that point.

Oh, I totally agree. The writing in this episode was crap. Especially compared to the previous episode, which was great, IMO.

I've spent WAY too much time trying to figure out the bullshit that was the last episode :confused:

Kimmychu said:

Now there's a challenging ball game right there.

Or would that be balls?

;) :devil:

Down, Kimmychu - baaaad girl! :devil:

haha- think it would be
in "on the job" danny says he swears on his mothers grave- i thought this meant his mum was dead (or was i wrong) because in "run silent run deep" he says his dad's coming with his mommy?

rachaelm said:
haha- think it would be
in "on the job" danny says he swears on his mothers grave- i thought this meant his mum was dead (or was i wrong) because in "run silent run deep" he says his dad's coming with his mommy?

I think it's just his way of saying he was telling the truth - might be wrong though, but if his mum was dead he wouldn't have said she was going to be there with dad.

Kimmychu said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:
That would indeed be interesting. I can't imagine any actor would be thrilled to see their strong, passionate character turned into someone's bitch.
I like where you took that. :devil: Watching Danny become Lindsey's bitch bores me, but to watch him become Flack's bitch ... oh my ... can't even tell you what that does for me. :devil: :devil: :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:

I like where you took that. :devil: Watching Danny become Lindsey's bitch bores me, but to watch him become Flack's bitch ... oh my ... can't even tell you what that does for me. :devil: :devil: :devil:
If he’s gonna be anyone’s bitch he has to be Flack’s :devil:

The UPS man just brought me a little treat -- Players arrived today. :D It just came out on DVD today. I ordered it pre-sale from Amazon and can't believe it arrived the same day it was released. Can't wait to view it for what really matters -- Carmine's screen time and the amount of skin exposed. *crosses fingers and prays his character gets laid* :lol:

ooo you ARE lucky.

God Bless Amazon I say. I did a little squee when I got the email saying they had posted it. I however have to wait at LEAST an extra week ... I'm in Australia.

Counting down the days and just about living on the front porch awaiting the courier. :)

(OT ... when do I get to use avatars and banners?)

OMG, I almost forgot.... I'm gonna run to the post office and drop off a netflix so I can get Players asap.

PrettyEyes said:
*crosses fingers and prays his character gets laid*
You must provide detailed commentary, MrsG! :devil: ;)
Wouldn't dream of disappointing you ladies. You know if his character removes so much as a shoe, you'll get a full play-by-play. :lol: ... My condolences to those in less fortunate nations who have to wait longer to view it themselves.

(OT ... when do I get to use avatars and banners?)
100 posts. You're at 15 now, so get cracking, girl.

And speaking of avatars at 100 posts, PrettyEyes, why haven't you jumped on that? It's like a rite of passage or something. Why is there no hot Danny avatar under your name? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back