Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

I know, Springmoon, I started watching the show due to Danny as well. But I was very surprised to find myself actually annoyed with him this past episode. As much as people crack on him being overdramatic and prancing around with the tiara on his head -- he's never been annoying to the point where it's almost a turn off (and no, not in the sexual, romantic sense necessarily...just in general). Besides a few moments here and there, I found myself almost tuning Danny out and focusing more on some of the other characters.

But actually being annoyed with Danny was a first, lol. :eek:

Yes, he was a bit of a baby in this past episode. My fingers are crossed that it was a one time thing and we won't be forced to endure it over and over again. He's hot, but he's not the only hot guy, and I can easily switch my affections. ;) *eyes Adam and his adorkable self* :lol:

If y'all keep mentioning Danny in a tiara, you're going to force me to make a photomanip...and that wouldn't be pretty. :eek:

I know. We should all threaten to jump ship if Danny continues this spastic routine. I mean, I would love to see his character mature and grow over the course of the series...just not in such a sudden, incoherent way.

But yeah, next Wednesday the first moment Danny pops up, I'll tell him, "Buddy you're to damn short as it is, and the last thing I need is for you to be an irritating spaz. Flack's looking rather nice this season..."

Lol Faylinn, I just had the absurd image of Danny wearing a tiara and sash written, "NY's #1 Drama Queen." Granted it wasn't pretty, but still amusing. :rolleyes:

*is feeling like such a dork now*

Faylinn said:
If y'all keep mentioning Danny in a tiara, you're going to force me to make a photomanip...and that wouldn't be pretty. :eek:
Lol Faylinn, I just had the absurd image of Danny wearing a tiara and sash written, "NY's #1 Drama Queen." Granted it wasn't pretty, but still amusing.
Um, Fay, I think there's work to be done here. Maybe if you've got some free time this weekend, you could whip a little something up for us. Pretty please?

Heh heh, I'll see what I can do. :lol: I've got a different program than the one I used for the infamous shower manip, but we'll see what I can come up with. :lol:

I just had the absurd image of Danny wearing a tiara and sash written, "NY's #1 Drama Queen." Granted it wasn't pretty, but still amusing. :rolleyes:
:lol: He is such a drama queen :p Oh please :rolleyes: Fay.

crankyjules said:
Someone wanted DramaQueen!Danny?

Here ya go: Drama Queen Danny no. 1
and: Drama Queen Danny no. 2

With all respect to The Man of course :)

Hope no-one minds that I did this ... I know the request was of Fay, but I saw it and thought 'oo that would be fun' and ran with it.

OMFG ! :lol: That was too much, girl. Besides, I don't think Fay would mind :D

ROTFL, hahahahahahaha!!! crankyjules, those are AMAZING!!! :lol: :D

Oh, nice..... perfect crankyjules! Drama Queen Danny (DQD as I now will be referring to him) is like our special mascot now!! :lol: :lol:

*bows down to crankyjules* I'm not worthy! :lol:

Seriously, those are awesome! Much better than anything I could have made. :D

Of course, now we're going to demand that you make every weird photo manip we can think of. :lol:

Edit: Is one of those pictures flipped? Because I'm looking at the buildings in the background, as well as that dude in the striped shirt, and it's corn-fusing me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back