Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

^I'm still not digging the short hair at all. It's just not as cute as his other cut was.

^ Yeah, that's why I said I didn't like it at first. But watching him on TV, (must be the glasses or something) he's still as sexy as ever so I found it reeeally difficult to complain. ;)

^True--it's not like he looks bad, and well, it doesn't hurt that his clothes are tighter than ever. :lol: But I'm really not liking the new haircut. It's too severe for him.

^yea, i kinda agree. flack can probably do the really short hair, but danny's S02 hair was perfect for him. :D :)
:eek: and so help me if they take away his glasses!!! :mad:

i'm not into the new tight shirts either, though. i still think he should carry on wearing tie-less shirts with rolled up sleves.

...but that just might stem from my undying love for danny in his blue shirt! :D :lol: ;)

Yeah, I think S2 wardrobe was the best Danny wardrobe. This season he looks too dressed down. Tight is nice :devil:, but I can't help but think he's going to a ball game or something. It doesn't look very work-like. I mean, I'm an artist who gets dirty at work and when I teach, but I still manage to pull off something less casual than that.

And I thought his blonde messy hair was so adorable. This season it's still hot, but I'm a bit nostalgic for the bed-head. :(

Wait, why am I complaining? the man is hot no matter what.

Yeah, I thought Danny did look best in S2, but I'm still diggin' S3 despite it being far too casual. It seems as if the guy's moved past the adorable lab geek. *sighs*

Oh well, he's still hot in a more rugged, dirty sort of way. Now it seems like Flack's the guy you bring home to mom...and Danny's the one you have a good romp with. Well, for me anyway.

Yeah, better bring Flack with me when I'm with my mom.
I showed Danny to her months ago, she NEVER watched CSI.
When last week she came to my house and saw him on my laptop, she said "oh, Carmine!".
The oh was like "I wanna *censored* him" :mad:
I need Flack to keep my mom busy while I hide Danny... :devil:

Nim, you're such a hoot! My mom just thinks I'm over the moon for this guy. I said, "Mom, he's a man, not a guy!" ;) :p Besides, it's not like we'd kick him out of bed or anything...Bad PrettyEyes, bad PrettyEyes! I'm back in the Gutter again. Maybe I should just buy a condo there! :lol:

Now I don't drink, but I'm curious as to if you all are keeping up the CSI:NY drinking game that was started I think in the last thread?

Flack is definitely the guy who takes you on a nice date, and you bring home to the parents. Danny is the guy you take to a hotel room. :lol: :devil: ;)

I liked the button down shirts from last season better as well. Nothing wrong with the tight t-shirts, but they're really not work clothes. A friend commented to me that it looks like Danny's clothes are "spraypainted on this season." :lol: I think she's right.

Did anyone else think Danny was acting totally out of character last night? I mean, we've seen him flirt, but in "Love Run Cold" he just seemed desperate and scattered. He felt totally off to me.

Top41 said:
Did anyone else think Danny was acting totally out of character last night? I mean, we've seen him flirt, but in "Love Run Cold" he just seemed desperate and scattered. He felt totally off to me.
He felt totally off to me too. It's as if the writing were solely aimed at playing the D/L thing without any regard for Danny's character at all. I don't think Danny would get all desperate and fall to the point of begging Lindsey to grab a slice with him. The way I see the character, he'd be completely freakin' pissed about being stood up, storm into work the next morning demanding to know WTF that was about and then storm off like a child and ignore her for the rest of the episode. The way it was written didn't make sense to me at all. It felt completely foreign. Like, "Who's that guy?" :confused:

Lol MrsGiovinazzo, I was expecting him of all people to be the one to demand an answer and then proceed to virtually ignore Lindsay the rest of the episode.

But yeah, I felt as if Danny did a complete 180. I always understood him as an open flirt who tended to shy away from any serious commitment. It seemed totally off that he would then pursue Lindsay in an almost desperate manner and lose everything the writers' have spent building for him.

You know what? I kinda want them to drop it now for a few episodes. I know they won't, but I really would rather Danny and Lindsay just avoid each other for a couple eps. I'd be avoiding the person if I got shot down.

I dunno, I think now would be a good time to focus on some of the other beautiful menfolk in the show -- bring on Flack and Hawkes baby, yeah!

Yeah he did he kind of got on my nerves....man he really wants to hit that :lol:. I hope to never see that side of him again.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Top41 said:
He felt totally off to me too. It's as if the writing were solely aimed at playing the D/L thing without any regard for Danny's character at all. I don't think Danny would get all desperate and fall to the point of begging Lindsey to grab a slice with him. The way I see the character, he'd be completely freakin' pissed about being stood up, storm into work the next morning demanding to know WTF that was about and then storm off like a child and ignore her for the rest of the episode. The way it was written didn't make sense to me at all. It felt completely foreign. Like, "Who's that guy?" :confused:

My thoughts exactly! It's like the feisty Danny turned into some sort of lapdog, and that was pretty sad. I expected anger and irritation, not begging and pleading with her to go out with him. Not to mention it was Lindsay who seemed more into him last season. :confused: I didn't like it at all--there's nothing worse than not being true to your characters, and that's what the writers did to Danny last night.

I really wanted to ask him, "Do you want some cheese to go with that whine?" (cheesy, I know), but makes my point - he's often overdramatic, melodramatic, and pissy. But he is never whiny and annoying. Hell, I wouldn't go out with that Danny and I started watching just for him!!

Carmine seemed like he was totally phoning it in last night. Such a pity for someone from whom we've seen such great emotional depth on the pissy/angry end of the scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back