Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

Not that pic again!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
fainting.gif

^^^ OMG!!! My eyeballs are bleeding, my head is throbbing and I'm agonizing over how it is exactly that I could want to [CENSOR] the holy hell out of that guy. :lol:

That picture. Is possibly. The greatest trainwreck in the world.

See, its magic is like this. You take a first glance at it, see the guy with the cropped hair and you think, "Huh, is this really a screencap with Carmine in it? Naaah, that's not even him."

And then, slowly, veeery slowly, your gaze shifts over to the other person in the picture. It may take a few seconds, or a few minutes, and for some people, a lot of blinking. And when your brain finally registers the enormity of what you are seeing ... it will never be the same again.

:p

^ *lol* That was totally my reaction. I'm soooo glad he got this role on CSI:NY because it turned him into a total hottie! :)

lol can u imagine CSI:NY without our gorge carmine? :(
terrible thought!!!!!

Orison said:
I'm soooo glad he got this role on CSI:NY because it turned him into a total hottie! :)
No kidding. He was decent looking before, but that CSI:NY makeover transformed him into a major hottie. I think part of what makes him so damn hot now is Danny and how well he plays Danny. There's a real passion there (in both the character and the acting) and that can sometimes make even an unattractive person desirable. Combine that level of passion with a guy who started out looking pretty good and you've got the recipe for a serious chick magnet.

Agree. Reading all his interviews, you can see he really loves Danny :)

Yeah, I don't know that I'd be a huge Carmine fan without sensitive, passionate, hot-headed, hot-bodied, Danny.

And Damn those glasses!! For the life of me, I don't understand why Carmine doesn't rock those babies more often in real life. Hasn't he figured out how incredibly sexy they are?

I'm glad he doesn't wear them more often in real life - wouldn't want to start confusing him with Danny now would we?? He's got his own version of steaming hot that is separate from Danny and I hope it stays that way. That way I can dream about them separately.

I totally agree, and this is why I don't want to see them 'blend' the actor and the character.

^very true :D. the glasses make danny danny- and i wouldn't want him any other way :lol:

I totally agree with the last few comments on Danny's Glasses.. Danny would jus not be danny without them. its nice that we can have something that says "thats danny, carmine doesnt wear glasses" :lol: and im glad he got newer glasses, they suit his face :D

That hair is so awful. :lol:

Danny's glasses are a must. If they ever lose those, it's going to suck. They're a big part of what makes the character sexy. He's a sexy nerd, and clearly that appeals to a lot of us. Maybe it's like the hot librarian fantasy a lot of guys have? We like the sexy lab geek. :devil:

^ i loved his hair in season 2 so i'm apprehensive about his new short hair- guessing danny'll still be hot as per usual ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back