Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

Maybe we should heve the convention in vegas :lol:
It's only 6 hours from where i live at :D

Oh dear. What have I done.

:devil:

But seriously, fan tv show conventions are pretty common! It's always just a matter of funding. The last convention I went to was held in Sydney, Australia. Three days long, with lots of honored guests interviews, viewing of clips from the show, Q&A sessions with the audience, autograph sessions where you can get upclose and personal with the guests and even an auction for items from the show and fan-made items! It was around US$200 for all three days. Hotel fees and everything else not included. ;P

But damn, it was awesome. Worth every cent just to meet fellow fans in real life, as well as the star actors of that show. I am still amazed there hasn't been a single CSI convention, even for the main, LV one.

Awww, I miss my fellow fangirls! MrsG, ThumpyG, messinwithmesser, Orison...we did indeed have fun! :D

A CSI convention would be cool, and might happen sometime down the road. I have a feeling that it would be after the shows were off the air, but who knows? I guess it all depends on the willingness of the actors. I know some of the recurring players and guest stars from Vegas and Miami are going to be at the London Expo.

Back to our man Danny...what do you think of his new look (short hair, t-shirts)? Too casual? Sexy as hell? Just right? Inappropriate for a lab?

what do you think of his new look (short hair, t-shirts)? Too casual? Sexy as hell? Just right? Inappropriate for a lab?
Love the short hair t-shirts.....don't think their inappropiate ,but they sure put very inappropiate thoughts in my head :devil:

Hope a convention happens sometime - unfortunately, us overseas fans would need enough notice to get finances, visas sorted etc. :lol: Can't have just the US fans having all the fun! :D I would def. be going! :lol:

maybe there should be a convention over here as well, then use video confrencing etc to link the two togther lol.

i haven't seen the new season yet but from what i've read and seen from all your great picture- (thanks by the way) think i'm edging on the sexy side

feenx said:
Love the short hair t-shirts.....don't think their inappropiate ,but they sure put very inappropiate thoughts in my head :devil:

*LOL* You said it, girl! ;)

I have to say I'm liking the buzz cut on Danny, I think the glasses add that touch of sexyness that make him very likeable.

I'm kinda surprised he's wearing all these tight t-shirts, thought there was a dress code at the lab but apparently Mac has loosened up a bit this year so everybody can basically wear what they like. :)

In a few words, no complaints whatsoever... :D

Well, I was agreeing with you for a while there Top and thought that his clothes were way too casual. But last night, watching Summer in the City again on SpikeTV, I noticed that for the most part none of the CSIs were dressed beyond what I would consider to be business casual except Mac. Now, that doesn't mean that Danny's slightly "distressed" t-shirts that we've seen in screencaps for upcoming episodes are appropriate, but he certainly is sexy as hell. I guess I fall somewhere in the middle? :lol:

I was watching "Tanglewood" few hours ago, with the Zuiker commentary. He said he likes Danny's coat. And I gotta say that Danny-winter version, with the scarf, seems younger and pure. Now Danny, with short hair, not shaved, tight t-shirts, he seems more confident.
Dunno, I like all the Dannys... :) he's always a drama queen in all 3 series, so :p

Top41 said:
Awww, I miss my fellow fangirls! MrsG, ThumpyG, messinwithmesser, Orison...we did indeed have fun! :D
Miss you too. :( Working on getting my ass back down there though.

Back to our man Danny...what do you think of his new look (short hair, t-shirts)? Too casual? Sexy as hell? Just right? Inappropriate for a lab?
The new look is definitely hot. They've upped Danny's sex quotient, that's for sure. I just wish they weren't blending Danny and Carmine so much. I prefer to keep my filthy fantasies separate. The lab dress code does seem to be a bit too casual these days. At this rate, they'll all be wearing shorts and flip-flops to work in season 4.

Hanging out in LA with TOP41 and Mrs G was really cool! We had a great time. So if/when this PJ party is happening, let me know...coz you know I'm there...(hopefully permanently by then.)

Ok, back to the matter at hand....Danny. Yes, I prefer a separate Danny look from Carmine. I hope he's not morphing into the Carmine look.... of course he's hot to me either way, but I'd like to see a different look for the character..it's no wonder Carmine swiped the boots from wardrobe! :p

I mean c'mon, would we see Eddie wearing those awful Flack ties walking around in LA?? uh-yea. :rolleyes:

I agree. The actor and the character need to be two separate entities. Blending the one into the other might confuse us poor fangirls... :)

I wonder if he'll go back to more "conservative" Danny style once winter comes. It seems that all the CSIs dress down a little more during the warmer months. Maybe I'm crazy though.

I like the season 2 Danny look more than this season. I mean, Carmine's hot as all hell, but it's just not Danny.

:lol: I miss you guys!!!! :( I need to get my butt back to California soon.

as far as Camine's new look, anything on that man works (well except that one hair from Shasta) :lol: He is so smoking hot that he had better look or act inappropriate. at least around me :lol:

^ I don't know, there was the mullet.

duh duh duuuuuh.... I *might* kick him outta bed for that.

Warning: the following picture may cause your eyeballs to bleed. :eek:

nwa-006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back