Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

Is it bad that I wasn't even thinking about the drinks when I brought up the ice? :devil:

I've been to some Italian CSI meeting, and we ended taling about Carmine's hottness...next month we had a pajama party at my house, I'm the one with all CSI:NY seasons, so you can imagine what is going to happen...hahahahaha!!! :D

Ice...definitely I need ice after reading all you fantasies LOL

lol not bad at all detect.. NOT at all :D
so would it be wrong to say i agree?! ;) :lol:

Absoultely not, chelliyah! I say the more dirty-minded ladies the better! It's gonna be one crazy con with all of us there, holding ice and olive oil and chocolate.

hehehe ooooh yes baby!!!!! lol we are toooo toooo much alike!! its scary!! (in a good way of course huni ;) )

mmmm chocolate... !!
oh and dont forget the banana!!!!!!! lol :p :devil:

Forget the g-strings. We should ONLY give the guys bananas -- cuz you're right, chelliyah, chocolate goes better with bananas.

We go from planing a sleepover at Top's house and now a convention...am all for that :D

Oh yes! lol banana split... mmm-mm-mmmmm!!!! lol
im sure we could "share"
biglaugha.gif

have to make sure the bananas are big tho..... ;) cant have them feeling nekkid now can we?! :p :devil:

I think you need some kind of license for that kind of convention, but I do love banana splits...

Hmm...how to rent the SD convention center...

lol im sure we could get one somehow,... ;) there must be some one we can bribe! hehe

banana splits... with a cherry on top ;) lol

Top41 said:
Hey, do you guys want to come to LA to meet me or Carmine??? :mad:

Ok, ok, dumb question. :lol: But I guarantee I'm more fun to hang out with. :lol:

:lol: Top , I want you to know that I did go to LA to specifically meet you and MrsG back in July! :lol: I wish that we would have had more time to hang out, but I had to get back to Vegas :( ah well, if you are having a pj party, then I am game! I have been itching to get back to LA! :lol:

And I will say that you are lots of fun to hang out with !!!! If I was able to spend more time there, I know that I can get in more trouble! :D

ThumpyG said:
And I will say that you are lots of fun to hang out with !!!!

I have to agree. We had a great time together. :)

ThumpyG said:
Top41 said:
Hey, do you guys want to come to LA to meet me or Carmine??? :mad:

Ok, ok, dumb question. :lol: But I guarantee I'm more fun to hang out with. :lol:

:lol: Top , I want you to know that I did go to LA to specifically meet you and MrsG back in July! :lol:
Indeed you did and we were grateful for all that effort you went through. :D Ladies, this is one kick-ass fan girl right here. She drove all the way from Vegas to LA essentially just to have lunch with Top and I and then turn around and drive back. :eek: Uh, yeah, I think we owe her one. *big ass smoochies to Thumpy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back