Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

Oh hell no. Hammerback will NOT be in a g-string. :eek: We'll make him the bartender since he likes to go to "that creepy place". He can freak out the drunk people. :p

Rhonda, you are evil. *pout*

Danny, Flack, Hawkes, and Adam = Bringing Sexy Back

Hammerback = Bringing Creepy Back

No thanks. You can have him all for yourself. I'm sure Top can let him take you to a closet for that. *shudder*

However, if he's fully-clothed and catering (and we provide the food and cooking equipment--don't know where his has been *gag*), I might be persuaded to let him come along.

Of course, it's only fair that we ask the ladies if they'd like to join us for the fun. Who could turn down the chance to watch the boys dance around nearly nekkid? And, you know, I have a girl-crush on Angell anyway. *blushes and giggles*

You know, while we're having all this fun, who's going to be solving crimes in NY? :lol:

I'm sure Hammerback would be willing to cook up anything with **umm I meant for** you Fay. :rolleyes:

Yep I'm sure Top will let me borrow one of her closets, but it won't be for Hammerback.

I guess the crime solving will be left up to Stella and Lindsay. Please tell me that they AREN'T invited.

Is anybody bringing Mac to the party?

Is anybody bringing Mac to the party?
I'll bring him, but that's if you guys want, but if you don't i'll take him in the closet :devil:

Geez. It's times like these ya gotta wonder why we aren't planning an official CSI:NY convention. Every other TV show already has so many. I think it'd be an awesome experience for all fans to get together at one venue and get to meet the actors in person!

And if we can't get them all ... we can always try our best to just grab Carmine, Eddie and Hill. :devil:

Fan convention - yes please! Oh, hang on ...(runs to check piggybank but finds it empty) "Aw, shucks!"

Seriously, this sounds like something to be looked into! One problem, though - where do we find a big enough venue for all our hotties and the fans!? This locker room is getting very crowded! :D

^ Top's house is good. :D

oh, all those bootyful men in g-strings (except hammerback)...sounds FABULOUS! but hey, we HAVE to resrve center pole for the man with the best assets. ;) :lol:

i'll bring alochol (lots!) and marshmallows! :D someone better have an anti-hangover concoction ready coz we're gonna be smashed if we play a DF drinking game! :lol:

sounds great!

I can bring some Italian wine, or some dessert...

I like that we keep having to add "except hammerback." Genius.

Hey, the San Diego convention center is HUGE ( and beautiful ), and would be a perfect setting to showcase the hottness -- plus it's not like the guys would have to travel far. Cue the convention, baby! Gary, Robert, Hill, Carmine, Eddie, and AJ better start arranging transportation!

Man, wouldn't that be awesome? I've never been to a convention before but the idea of all those hotties in one place is too tempting to resist... ;)

It's definitely fun. Sun, surf, jaunty sea breezes and the beautiful men of CSI: New York. I'm sure they'd take a break from shooting S3 if we mentioned that there was going to be plenty of food -- we'll just leave out the g-string part until they get there.

:lol: we would have soo much fun at a convention for us and our hotties lol it would have to have an excellent air condiotioning system lol .. cant be fainting now can we!! lol
TOP41... im sure you will have plenty of room for all us girlies :D hehe.. whose got the pole ready for our newly recruited strippers?! :devil: lol I jus got paid too so im sure this would be something worth spending all my hard earned wages on!! :lol: :p

well, I'll gladly indebit myself if it meant being in the same room with those guys... Totally worth it! *LOL*

I love the way you guys think...maybe we should bring ice to cool us ladies down...and slip 'n slides, just because I wanna see the boys all wet.

Ice? definitely. If not for the drinks then for... something else. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back