Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

Faylinn!!! You promised yourself to me just last Wednesday! If I had known that you were so faithless, I never would have worn my heart on my sleeve like that. Now I must go cry.

Now, as to this drinking game business - I'mm all for it, but you would be so soused so quickly that you would miss half the show. Or you would start yelling at your TV screen and expect it to answer you back.

:lol: I love this place :D
Springmoon if you want you can marry me :rolleyes:
or maybe join Nim and Fay and have your own three-some marriage :D

Srsly, SM, you turned right around and asked 1CSIMfan to marry you. And you're calling me faithless? No ma'am, I just have a quick rebound time or something. :lol:

We can all just get rings and propose to Danny and Flack at the sleepover--they can't resist a ton of horny women with pillows can they? :devil:

Pillow fight!!!!! We will beat them into submission with sacks of heavenly soft poly-fiberfill. Heh heh...

:lol:

Wow, a lot of people are coming over! :eek: I'd better buy tons of popcorn!

A NY drinking game based only on Flack staring at Danny moments? Oh, we'll be smashed after the first episode! :lol:

Live action Flack/Danny smut might be harder to achieve, but with all of us here...who knows what we can make happen? Bring plenty of $$$ to put in the boys' g-strings... :lol: :devil: ;)

Top41 said:
Bring plenty of $$$ to put in the boys' g-strings... :lol: :devil: ;)
wooohoo and i just got paid :lol: what a good way to spend your working money on :D

I'm inviting AJ. At the very least, he can drink with us. He was born in Dublin, after all. Anyone wanna fly into San Diego International? I can drive us up to Top's no problem. And I'll bring some extra booze so we can have plenty of 'ritas while we wait for Flack to make goo-goo eyes at our boy Danny.

Olive oil is good...olive oil and red wine -- might as well make it full-blown Italian.

*beats everyone over the head with her pillow to get a front row seat for the action* Who's providing the music?

:lol:

Oh yeah, and I've just smashed my piggy bank. Gotta roll my pennies and exchange them for dollar bills to tuck into the edge of their g-strings. :devil:

Edit: Adam's adorkable-ness wouldn't last five minutes with us around. :lol: We'd eat him alive. :devil: But, you know, if he put his pasty ass in a g-string and worked it with Danny and Flack, we'd be good.

I'm inviting AJ. At the very least, he can drink with us. He was born in Dublin, after all.
Yes get him drunk then have your way with him :devil:
I may not be old enough to drink, but i'll make the margaritas :D

OH LORD, AJ IN A G-STRING.

Sorry, I'm trying to remember how to breathe through the laughter -- although I still really, really, REALLY want to see it.

Oh man, get Hill involved and life is perfect. I'd get in a g-string too! But you don't have to put money in mine ( although it might pay for the gas for the trip up ).

Ritas! Yay, feenx!

Is it too late to join in on the party?? I've brought the popcorn for you Top. I have my huge pile of dollar bills ready and I've brought my sound system so they have no excuse not to give us a show.

If we're gonna have Danny, Flack, and Adam, wouldn't it be appropriate to also invite Hawkes and Hammerback over?? Hope you guys didn't forget them. Fay would be very disappointed if Hammerback wasn't there. :p

Top do you have room for all of us? :rolleyes:

Oh yes, must have some sensual chocolate in the party as well...

You know, I think we might be doing something rather shallow by putting the boys in g-strings and expecting them to perform for us while we get drunk and eat snacks and pillow fight in our jammies...

Remind me what I was saying? I think I meant to say that it was bad somehow, but I lost my train of thought. :devil:

That reminds me, I must stop off and get the cool whip and chocolate syrup in the big economy sizes. :devil:

hehe...we did have the same thought detectdevotion but I went back and edited to include Hammerback. Must not forget him. :rolleyes:

Not bad, Fay -- on the contrary, it is ALL good. I really don't see any flaws, except maybe Hammerback in a G-string. But we can still invite him. I'm sure he could mix a mean cocktail.

uuuu Hammerback :devil: not sure if in a G-string :eek:...i think we leave the g-string to Flack and Danny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back