Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

Danny even complained about the heat when they were on the roof before he had to chase that guy (wonder if Carmine ad-libbed that part :confused:). I just watched that episode (Summer in the City) the other night. It was the one with the 8 million dollar diamond bra. That model kept eyeing Danny **frown** and even touched him. :mad:

It's not fair the Melina had a cami-tank on and poor Carmine had to wear all those clothes. Haven't TPTB learned yet that we want to see his body?? Let him strip down to that wifebeater. :devil:

it's illegal for carmine to look that good
I posted in the pictures thread that that was the cheesiest line ever used on me. Actually, it was baby, it's got to be illegal for you to look so fine. No it didn't work. We must be on the same wavelength.

Aah, MrsG, I'd be happy to perform the duty of personal process server for you. Hmmmm, serving Carmine. Sorry, back on track. On a one-way track to Gutterville! :devil: What have you ladies, and jkladis, done to me? :lol:

Ladies, I can't watch my Winnie Pooh anymore... :lol:
Teddy Carmine, I wanna cuddle you ( remember the line in Grand Murder In Central Station? :D) and hug you all night... :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: MrsG, you crack me up!

so you do have some smarts... good to know! ;) :lol: and btw, i think i speak for all of us when i say we support your suit against cbs. if the man is running, let him wear something skimpier. and if that can't be done, AT LEAST give him a shower scene. i mean, they do want to promote cleanliness and hygiene, right? :D :lol:

Aah, MrsG, I'd be happy to perform the duty of personal process server for you. Hmmmm, serving Carmine.
Just make sure you follow all procedures by the book. Wouldn't want him to get a dismissal based on insufficent service. ;) :devil:

afrikana said:
if the man is running, let him wear something skimpier. and if that can't be done, AT LEAST give him a shower scene. i mean, they do want to promote cleanliness and hygiene, right? :D :lol:
Exactly. If they want to work him into a sweat, fine. Just have the courtesy to shower him off afterward. I believe he whined about wanting a massage too. If the man wants a massage after a long day of running on a hot roof, get him a massage and for the love of God, please let us watch. :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
If the man wants a massage after a long day of running on a hot roof, get him a massage and for the love of God, please let us watch. :devil:
and for those who can't be there presonaly, can problably watch it in yotube. That's if someone brings their camera which i know someone will ;)

Ok, I bring the camera. Who has the massage cream?

Nim said:
Ok, I bring the camera. Who has the massage cream?

i have an all over body vanilla cream... im sure he would enjoy a tongue massage hehe :p

Nim said: Ok, I bring the camera. Who has the massage cream?
Hey, he's an artist...how about edible body paint? :devil: :p

Don't worry, MrsG. I'll see that he's more than sufficiently served. Many, many times, if need be. :eek:

lol hey maybe we could all pitch in and write him a message over his body and lick it off hehe :lol: :cool:

PrettyEyes said:
Hey, he's an artist...how about edible body paint? :devil: :p
Excellent idea! I'd volunteer to be his canvas, but with that sweet bod of his, I'd much rather be the artist.

chelliyah said:
lol hey maybe we could all pitch in and write him a message over his body and lick it off hehe :lol: :cool:

hmmm...kinda' like that one episode where the guy had a book written on his body...in this case it would be nothing but naughty, naughty messages on carmine's body...yea, i'd rather be the writer..and the licker.. :p :devil:

I wanna be the licker, i have a very curious tongue :devil:

in this case it would be nothing but naughty, naughty messages on carmine's body
more like tongue prints...bad PrettyEyes, bad PrettyEyes! :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back