Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

Nim said:
It seems he's waiting Montana to show him the wheat field... :eek:
devilconf.gif

:lol::lol::lol: You don't even wanna know what im thinking :lol::lol::lol:

Ok, you were accusing me of saying naughty things about Mac, but here you're thinking naughty things about Carmine!!! :devil: I think we must change the banner in Naughty Girls :D

Gotta second that one. The poor guy might start clutching his privates in fear that those were voo doo dolls.
Aw, MrsG, we wouldn't want to hurt Carmine now, would we. :devil: Well, we'd want to make it hurt! Oh wait, that's what he's supposed to do... ;) :lol:

Mrs.G, I don't think it's hay, it looks like some sort of weed that we get here in Australia, you might too, in which case it might make him extremely itchy.....and then we will have to rip Carmine's clothes off to rub him down to releave the pain... :devil: :devil: :devil:
mmmm......Carmine nekkid and oiled.... :devil: :devil: :devil:
then we'll get to see those big hard balls o'Carmine.... Candy of course :devil: :devil: :devil:

and just going back to age and our pc wallpaper - I'm 32 and I've just recently changed my wallpaper from Jem and the Holograms to Carmine standing by the pool in his backyard - and my screen saver from Nancy Drew to a montage of Carmine pics - the best pics - like the tv guide pics and 2005 bachelor of the year - and my fav of all that luscious black and white everyone keeps showing :devil: :devil:

can you imagine him, after the roll in the hay?! hehe man would i love to witness that ,.... :lol:

I was watching S1 this morning, I bought the box this summer and there was only one episode that I missed to watch. It was Supply And Demand.

I had completely forgot this scene
supply001qk6.jpg

and I can say that that girl was sooo lucky because she's the only female character who ever kissed Danny Messer!!! :eek:

I remember seeing this too and thinking, lucky girl!!!

I watched this episode only one time, when it was on tv here in February/March... :(

I think I Forgot because of my BDS, Body Defence System: forget all that cause you pain :lol:

Anyway, he's kissing a brunette, this is unusual :p

(stands open mouthed) omg i totally forgot about that episode!!! think im gonna have to dig around n get it out :D :D hehe

When I saw Danny near the girl, I thought "lucky you, with Danny's finger in your mouth"
supply000ll1.jpg

Then the kiss :eek: and I though "no, NOW you're lucky, dear"

supply002vv5.jpg

Ok, Danny, look at me, I'm dying! See? Save me, kiss me! Hey? :lol:

Nim said:
I think I Forgot because of my BDS, Body Defence System: forget all that cause you pain :lol:

Muhehehe :lol:

Nim said:
Anyway, he's kissing a brunette, this is unusual :p

So I suppose you're a brunette ... :D Me too! Nice to meet you, sister! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back