Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

ThisIsMe said:
Just an FYI, according to TV-Now.com (and a commercial I saw on the WB saying they would show premiere episodes of their original shows), the WB will be airing the Buffy episode Welcome to the Hellmouth/The Harvest on Sunday September 17, which I believe is the episode Carmine was in. :)

ETA: it will be on FX a few days later as well.

i saw that too, but i didn't know if they are gonna show that epi. thanks

Carmine in Buffy...hahahahahaha!!! Sorry, he's so young and his hair...hahahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just saw Carmine's appearance in Buffy for the very first time last week. Top, a huge Buffy fan, was kind enough to fire that up for me. :D The hair was long, but the accent was hot and watching him trying to put the moves on some girl got me kinda hot. :devil:

Buffy rocks! I still think it's pretty cool that Carmine was in the first scene of the first episode of my all-time favorite show ever. :D

I love when he fell on the girl, in the dressing room :lol:

Top41 said:
Buffy rocks! I still think it's pretty cool that Carmine was in the first scene of the first episode of my all-time favorite show ever. :D
That just might be an omen that the man is destined to be your first celebrity ... um, "relationship." ;) :devil:

^ No. A [CENSORED] will always be just a [CENSORED] in my book. I was just trying not to look as dirty as I usually do. :lol:

Top, I loved Buffy too.We got all 7 seasons here in Australia and I was hooked, but little did I reailse that the first guy on screen was going to be a major hunk in the future. So when I found out it was Carmine, I got the video and rewatched it....awwwwww he was so cute and yes Mrs G. he was freakin' smokin' HOT. :devil: :devil:
It's no wonder I started the Carmine Candy shop coz a girl needs her sugar fix.Big hard balls o' Carmine. :devil: :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Top41 said:
That just might be an omen that the man is destined to be your first celebrity ... um, "relationship." ;) :devil:

When in LA, do as the Angelenos do, I guess... :lol:

tiara, same here! I remembered that scene because it was pretty cool--the opposite of what you'd expect to happen--but I had no idea that was Carmine until I read it in an article or on IMDb, I can't remember which.

OK, I went to find the LR thread. It was on pg. 2 and hadn't been used since Saturday? :eek:

So anyways, my Mom totally freaked me out in the middle of Carl's Jr (fast-food restaurant for those who don't live in US). She said, "I think your new (computer) wallpaper is cute." It had been Winnie the Pooh, but I had just changed it Carmine (yummy chest) before we left. Silly me, thinking she had seen Carmine, choked on my soda. She said what happened...did you change it to Carmine. I blushed...she said "I haven't seen you blush in years. (pause) Is he nude?"

At this point I started dying of hysterical laughter. Is he nude? This question from my Bible-reading, church-attending, God-fearing Mom? I thought I was going to die from lack of oxygen; I was laughing that hard. All the people in the restaurant thought we were insane.

Just thought I'd share.

Hmmmm...naked Carmine...maybe I'll have pleasant dreams tonight. :devil:

^ Naked Carmine wallpaper? The minute you score yourself some of that, do let me know where you found it so I get some myself. :devil: ... The thought of naked Carmine distracted me from the first thing that sprung to my attention in your post -- you had Winnie the Pooh wallpaper??? Jesus, girl, you're about my age. :eek: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back