Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

lol naughty messages it is then!!! hehe how fun would it be to have carmine take tongue prints hehehe :lol:

Oooohhhh... wouldn't that be a fun project!! Write Carmine naughty messages - on little dolls that look like him! Of course, it's not an adequate substitute for the real thing, but wouldn't that be fun anyway?

^ it'd be lots of fun for us, but we might creep carmine out waaaay too much! :lol:

:lol: That would be fun, but where are we going to find some dolls that look like Carmine?

Oh, here we go again, Carmine's dolls!!! :lol: there's always my abandoned factory...remember? I had to open the CandyShop, so I closed the Dolls Factory... :D

Ok, I think that a tank top dolls will be perfect...
cdg0002qi6.jpg

With a special effect: there's cream inside... ;)

feenx said:
:lol: That would be fun, but where are we going to find some dolls that look like Carmine?

It could be a paper doll project. Someone could make up a template that we could print out and use... just an idea

afrikana said:
^ it'd be lots of fun for us, but we might creep carmine out waaaay too much! :lol:
Gotta second that one. The poor guy might start clutching his privates in fear that those were voo doo dolls. :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Gotta second that one. The poor guy might start clutching his privates in fear that those were voo doo dolls. :lol:
roflmao.gif
I just spilled water all over myself.
Now im kind of creeped out :eek:

lol ill offer my services to be his bodyguard for that section of his anatomy!!! hehe :lol: ;)

I got a feeling you have other things in mind other than protecting the Italian Stallian :lol:

well dont tell everyone ;) hehe and he, maybe he may need more than two hands to protect his u know wats!!! lol so im sure i can come up with another way ;) :lol:

Well if you need any help I can be found in the gutter.
here's a pic of Carmine.
carmine.jpg

Him just lying there get's me thinking :devil:

hehe.. maybe he thinking about how he can help us to over come our "problems" hehe i love the way he looks like he sucking on his bottom lip :)

^^ Sweet pic. Look at him, just laying there all sexy, begging to be taken for a roll in the hay. :devil:

It seems he's waiting Montana to show him the wheat field... :eek:

Uh, and different bracelet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back