Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

I agree. Now if only someone would update it every once in a while...

^ No kidding. :lol: He's had so many freakin' gorgeous pictures taken since his site was created. And I'd love to see a little bit more of what interests him -- more art, music, some poetry, anything. It's one thing to watch a person deliver lines written by someone else. It's another thing entirely to see what they create on their own.

^Agreed. He has said that acting isn't his only creative outlet, hence the music, the painting, etc. I would love to see some of the stuff he's done since he started work on the show.

MrsG, it's also really interesting to me that he (or rather, his webmaster) has not updated the site since spring. It would be great to see the newer photos of him. Of special interest, the one of him in that red henley shirt where he talks about painting in a pair of jeans and nothing else. It's a fangirl's dream to be in the studio at that point.

*dreams* Now -that- would be something interesting to watch... ;)

*shrugs* Perhaps they're still testing out the new website. Having messed around with Flash before (that's what's used to make the interface for his website), I can tell ya getting everything right and working can be hell. Maybe they'll spring the new page one us when we least expect it. ;)

And then maybe we'll get to see him paint naked in his studio. I mean, in his pants ... I mean, see him paint in his pants. I mean, see him paint in his - oh, foggedaboutit. :p

Kimmy could you possibly mean "see him paint while wearing his pants'? I get the image of him painting inside his pants when I see "see him paint in his pants" :devil:

Personally I'd like to see him painting out of his pants, totally naked, wearing nothing but one of his stupid hats. :p

i'd love to see him paint nekkid, getting paint all over his body and.........wow i need cold shower.....wow...what an image i put in my head.

i'd love to see him paint nekkid, getting paint all over his body and.........wow i need cold shower.....wow...what an image i put in my head.
What an image you put in all our heads! :lol: :devil:

Lovely thought -- Carmine painting naked. :D I'd like to expand on that a bit. I'd love him to paint me a picture while naked and using only his body as the brush. Cover himself ... all of himself ... in paint and then get freaky with that canvas. :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Lovely thought -- Carmine painting naked. :D I'd like to expand on that a bit. I'd love him to paint me a picture while naked and using only his body as the brush. Cover himself ... all of himself ... in paint and then get freaky with that canvas. :D
oh MrsG me likes the way you think :D

^ Thank you. :D

Another fun idea involving naked Carmine and paint -- spread a canvas tarp down on his garage floor, cover each other in paint from head to toe and then do the wild thing on the floor. Of course, I'd want to keep the tarp to mount on my wall as a souvenier. :devil: ... And this fun little activity is one that could potentially last all evening -- imagine how much time would have to be spent in the shower afterward getting all the paint out of places. :lol:

MrsG said:
Of course, I'd want to keep the tarp to mount on my wall as a souvenier
Heck, I'd want to keep Carmine instead! Then we could paint ;) or shower ;) anytime!

thanks for the wonderful image that you've put in my not so innocent head. Oh if only the nuns from my catholic school could see me now.

MrsG, I love the way you think. Let's take it a step further. put the big canvas down in the garage, get out the paints and paint each other. :p You could finger paint or use brushes or both. **fans self** Wow...I need a cold shower. :rolleyes:

1CSIMfan said:
MrsG, I love the way you think. Let's take it a step further. put the big canvas down in the garage, get out the paints and paint each other. :p You could finger paint or use brushes or both. **fans self** Wow...I need a cold shower. :rolleyes:
*fans self* wow...... that makes both. *starts shower* wish i had Carmine to scrub my back :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back