Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

ah.. gotta love her for that, strip poker? how about some strip baseketball watching em jump around, run,and getting all sweaty....

wow lost myself there for a sec.

*shifty eyes* Heh heh, I'm heeeeeere. :devil:

:lol: Don't be scared of me, I'm the maker of the loverly shower manip. Tee hee hee. :p

But no, I didn't make that collage from "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss"--I did post it on TalkCSI once, but I found it somewhere on the internet. :lol:

Oh, and I'll put my vote in for 'strip-anything' involving the NY boys. ;)

I third that, Fay, MrsG! The boys could be playing strip monopoly for all I care. S'long as there's clothing to be shed, I'm there! :devil:

:lol: Fay, that was actually a tad creepy! :eek: "Here's Johnny!"

But yeah.. that was probably because I thought that "Screen Kiss" collage was yours, because you posted it. @.@;;

:lol: Hey, I just said I'd be more interested in seeing strip-poker than strip-golf, I didn't say that I wouldn't like them to play Strip-_____ :devil: Cameras are allowed when you're viewing the 'games' right?

The boys could be playing strip monopoly for all I care.
What on earth have I started? :eek:
MRI went okay...almost freaked out...don't know why but was all right for the whole thing. Thank you all! :)

For some reason, Shuriyu, Flack's expression is quite appropriate for the current conversation. :lol:

Good to hear your MRI went well, PrettyEyes! :)

PrettyEyes said:
MRI went okay...almost freaked out...don't know why but was all right for the whole thing. Thank you all! :)
Yay! Glad you're okay. :D

*victory sign* :lol: Thank you, Kimmy! I agree =3
-I have to add something in though.. I took a look through Neo-Epiphani just a few minutes ago. :D I love your Sargent Tributes. They're so well done! Do you have any more on the way?

Happy to hear everything went well, PrettyEyes!

*ahem*... Maybe we should get back on topic! :lol:

feenx said:
woohoo.gif
i would defently pay to see that*takes out wallet* damit i only have one dollar.

I think you can get a lapdance with a dollar but it all depends on the guy. Danny seems like a cheap whore so he'd probably give you your money's worth.

Danny should enter in a strip drama queen contest 'cause there's no way he would win. He'd get owned by every other contestant. He'd probably be like, "This shirt is really itchy guys." and so on.

:lol:

I am glad tht you are okay~PrettyEyes

Girls...I wanna be the gloves Carmine was wearing, hahaha~

I really like these on topic posts! :devil: :D

Danny giving lap dances...now that's a sexy image... :D :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back