Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

oh.... they are some good moves. ok now back to my lap dance.

Can I ressurrect the nipple tassle thing, for this particular line of thought?

Nipple tassels!! Woot! :lol: Is the argyle sock coming back too? :devil: (*remembers the Girl Scout cookie story*) :lol::lol::lol:

I just checked my my myspace ans as i was leaving a comment to a friend is saw carmine, so i checked it out thinking it just another fan who dedicated a myspace for him, but it's him it has all his information i don't know if to believe it. check it out for yourself.www.myspace.com/carminegiovinazzo

I think the argyle sock should make a come back, if only to keep the lime green nightmare alive. Also... feenx I think it was decided on here that the myspace thing was a fake? Or the previous one was - that one is different. Interesting stuff.

Editing this... I'm suspicious of his photos. He's using magazine/pap pictures, which is weird. Even celebs, when they actually update their myspace, use their own photos.

^Agreed Lyn. The other thing that struck me about that space is how very very basic it is, and they got his age wrong. He's turning 34 this year. The photos too are a dead giveaway, since they seem to be publicly available stuff and not something that he might have taken out of his own personal photo album.

He's turning 34 this year.
IMDB said he was born in 1973...that would make him 33, right? Are there other sources for the birth year being '72? If so, that'd make him same age as me! Rock on! :cool:

I am pretty sure that he is turning 33 this year, I may be wrong, but I haven't heard that he was born in 1972, but 1973.

But as far as the space being his, I too am suspicious of the legitimacy of it.

I'd go with the idea that it's a fake, mainly because it's just not... personal enough. Carmine is a really creative person, if he was running a blog or whatever, you'd expect it to be rough and creative, with his own photos, notes, musings that kind of things. Poetry and the like, that he was mulling over? When Matthew Gray Gubler updates his, it's full of random bits and bobs, polaroids, stupidity. I'd expect something similar from Carmine, to represent his laid back personality.

feenx said:
I just checked my my myspace ans as i was leaving a comment to a friend is saw carmine, so i checked it out thinking it just another fan who dedicated a myspace for him, but it's him it has all his information i don't know if to believe it. check it out for yourself.www.myspace.com/carminegiovinazzo
I wouldn't get too excited about that. Top41 contacted him the last time someone claimed to be him on myspace and the account wasn't his. I can't imagine he'd open a myspace account now. Why would he? His own website is a great promotional tool. Besides, like Lyn said, he is far too creative to have such a basic page. I find it irritating when people put these fake pages up and don't even bother to do their research. The page claims he's a college grad and he's not. Plus, hello, I think the man would know his own astrological sign. It's not even a good fake. :lol:

no worries, i did not get excited i just laughed cause the last time this carmine was online was today and i know carmine is pretty busy fliming CSI:NY.

He has his own website? What is the address? I've done searches and found all kinds of fan sites, but nothing that appears to be official or his own. Thank you!

Here's his website. ;)

Do people seriously think they're fooling fans with those myspace accounts? I mean sure, some people fall for it, but I think most fans wouldn't get caught up in it.

But speaking of his website, I'd love to see some more activity with the 4th box and maybe some more of his artwork. ;)

It's not even the first time that so-called fans pretend to be the actor they like and open up those accounts and frankly, it's really annoying...

not annoying...stupid I say..they are fooling other people and most of all themselves.. u :mad::rolleyes:
It was the first time I visited carmine's site and I have to say is one very good and beautiful! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back