Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

when you said foursome i got all exited, but a golfing foursome don't sound so bad either.

PrettyEyes said:
You know, golf always seemed boring to me. I do have to admit though, I really wouldn't mind watching Carmine and the NY boys golf. :) Imagine a foursome with Carmine, Gary, Eddie and Hill. That's a golfing foursome for all you dirty-minded people out there. ;) :devil:

ETA: Thank you for all the prayers and positive thoughts. They mean a lot to me, and are greatly appreciated!

You're in my thoughts too. Hope everything goes well. :)

As for the foursome, the first thing I thought of was not golf. :devil: You do know us well. :p I never really liked watching golf but I think watching Carmine, Eddie, Gary, and Hill would definately make me rethink that. Let the games begin. :devil:

How about a foursome strip golf? :devil: Mmmm. I would fork out actual money to see that!

Um, yeah. Foursome strip golf.

Strangely, I seem to have lost my train of thought...

Don't worry. I know where you train of thought went, Springmoon. It's on a straight one way ticket to the Gutter :D

woohoo.gif
i would defently pay to see that*takes out wallet* damit i only have one dollar.

I wanna join!! I wanna join!!!
I wanna be the caddie!!!

I used to work as a golf photographer... my job would have been much more interesting if I had those boys hitting on me instead of drunk middle age businessmen :eek:

my sister said she found this by accident, and i don't believe her.it looks like someone made this into a wallpaper i don't know,take look for yourself. click me!!!

*LOL* I think I've seen this around though I can't remember where...

It looks like Faylinn's art. *blinks*

.... She's behind me, isn't she? :lol: *knows she's around here somewhere*

OMG ShuriyuCSI she's behind you run :lol: im j/k, why are you scared of Fay?

:lol: :lol: I'm not scared of her. Just her mind is... :p Quite the thing. :D I mean that in the best sense possible of course!

..Now.. We were talking about strip golf? I wanna see strip poker! Plain 'n simple.

^ Strip golf. Strip poker. Doesn't matter to me which game they choose to play, so long as I get to watch. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back