Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

(PrettyEyes , i'll pray for you when i go to church on sunday)
scrubing Carmine can i join?

PrettyEyes I don't pray much, but I will send all my positive energy your way!

We're scrubbing Carmine? Wait! I have a sponge!

PrettyEyes , you'll definitely be in my thoughts. :)

PrettyEyes - hope everything goes well for you... :)

scrub-a-dub-dub...a dirty carmine in my bathtub... :devil:

PrettyEyes I hope everything goes well for you. You'll be in my thoughts. :)

Giving Carmine a warm, soapy rub down is all good to me! :D I'm in.

All the talking about giving Carmine a bath is making me in need of a shower.

I hope everything turns out alright, PrettyEyes, you'll be in my thoughts. :)

I've been watching the tv listings, and the episode of Providence with Carmine in it is coming up soon. It's not on in the next two weeks, but it'll be on soon after that (like at the end of August). When I know the exact date, I'll post it. ;)

By the way, this doesn't really involve Carmine, but I thought I'd mention it. I was watching this episode of Debbie Travis' Face Lift a while ago, and one of the woman's sons looked so much like Carmine, I spent half of the episode watching for him in the background. In case anyone is curious about it, the same episode airs on August 12 at 11:00pm on HGTV, and then again at 3:00am the 13th. I don't remember what the guy's name was, but I remember that he looked like a chubby version of the Giovinazzo. :p

i got a question, i was re-reading the tv guide mag im not a sport fan or know anything about it it says that Carmine is hitting the links w/ Gary what the hell is 'the links'

I'll be praying for you, PrettyEyes. I hope everything turns out okay :D

I wanna get in on the srubbing action too! Looks like Carmine is going to need a really big bathtub :devil: I'll bring my rubber ducky, just in case! :p

feenx said:
i got a question, i was re-reading the tv guide mag im not a sport fan or know anything about it it says that Carmine is hitting the links w/ Gary what the hell is 'the links'

Golf Links...

You know, for all the Danny/Flack-ness floatin around here, it's seems to me that Carmine spends a lot of time with Gary... everytime I turn around I see a pic of the two of them together...

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

PrettyEyes~hope everything is going to be fine~~all of us here will send our positive energy to you~~(perhaps with some dirty thoughts abt Carmine to distract you from thinking abt the scan, too??just joking)

I Will pray for you~

By da way...I would really like to see Carmine playing golf...sounds so sexy to me..ooh

*sends positive thoughts to PrettyEyes* hope everything turns out alright.

i for one suck at golf, so some golf lessons from carmine might be very helpful. and i really need the help, you know, him showing me the right grip, how to place my feet...all that fun stuff. ;)

You know, golf always seemed boring to me. I do have to admit though, I really wouldn't mind watching Carmine and the NY boys golf. :) Imagine a foursome with Carmine, Gary, Eddie and Hill. That's a golfing foursome for all you dirty-minded people out there. ;) :devil:

ETA: Thank you for all the prayers and positive thoughts. They mean a lot to me, and are greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back