Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

Yeah, Carmine's ass is mighty fine. Judging that contest just would not suck...and yeah, I imagine it would be helpful to get some hands on experience just to make sure everything is taken into account... ;) :devil:

*raises hand and volunteers to endure the hardship of judging that contest*
I think Hill's got the abs thing totally in his favor, but nobody beats our baby when it comes to the backside. That ass is flawless. Round, juicy and beautiful!

YES,YES,YES!!!! Judging Carmine's ass in a contest is becoming one of my long term goals. As long as I get to grab it and test it for firmness, I am all over that action. Lead the way ladies..... I will follow to Carmine's ass. :p

Yes, Carmine would definately win in the "ass" contest, no doubt about it.

Sorry I'm late with it Fay but here it is:

43 days left until the season premiere of CSI:NY

I'm in agreement with everyone else. Carmine have a VERY toned and good looking backside. :D

All right 43 days! That's not too far away.

I did watch that vid last night...and I was like in a internet cafe...I look at sideways and back for I was very much surprised (no one told me what clip it was..)...I was like "ok...my day was full of hotness...one was remembering Hill's and Carmine's pic (the abs one...) while reading a poem in my class... and now I'm viewing at Carmine's butt..." :D

(FYI: gluteus maximus -- the butt or the buttocks -- Its large size is one of the most characteristic features of the muscular system in humans (that's why it caught our eyes...), connected as it is with the power he has of maintaining the trunk in the erect posture.) ;)

goreshi said:
connected as it is with the power he has of maintaining the trunk in the erect posture.) ;)
:lol: You just sent my mind into a downward spiral. Now my day is shot and will be devoted to thoughts of the erect posture of his 'trunk'. ;)

^ All I could think of re: trunk was "junk in..."

We are incapable of being reformed. GUTTERVILLE FOREVER!

omgod. just imagining the two of them doing yoga together.... *dies*

you should have seen me when i saw the tv guide. i did such a little girly squee and grabbed on to my mom for dear life lol. im 23 and i turned into a 15 year old in 2 seconds flat.

labratgeek13:lol:, i did the same thing. OMG them two doing yoga together would be hot i teach yoga to kids, but if they need private lessons i'll be glad to help.
I miss being here my computer had a virous, but now im back exept eveyrthing is so small i have trouble reading.

oh man, i miss being here too. i always get so busy and then miss so much here that i get overwhelmed. lol. but then i miss everyone way too much.

i was watching the dove commission again tonight and swooning at the end when danny goes to apologize. that scene always gets me. plus he is the only one i can forgive for popping his collar ;)

i was thinkin how much i love danny in glasses, but there should be more scenes without. his eyes....*puddle*

MrsGiovinazzo said:
goreshi said:
connected as it is with the power he has of maintaining the trunk in the erect posture.) ;)
:lol: You just sent my mind into a downward spiral. Now my day is shot and will be devoted to thoughts of the erect posture of his 'trunk'. ;)

Are you being dirty again, Mrs G?! Time for another scrub, methinks...

Are you being dirty again, Mrs G?! Time for another scrub, methinks...
Mrs G dirty...never! But scrubbing Carmine sounds good. :devil:

OT: I have to go in for a brain MRI on Monday. If you're religious, please keep me in your prayers. If you're not religious, please send out a positive thought. I could really use some positive vibes. Thanks.

^ Wow, I hope everything is okay, PrettyEyes. Please tell us thinking dirty thoughts about Carmine doesn't cause brain tumors or anything like that. :eek: Kidding, even when I shouldn't be. Sorry. I'll be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way. :D

^^And, yes, I am always dirty. I'm hanging onto that. It'll give me reason to step into the shower with Carmine. ;)

You're in my thoughts, PrettyEyes! I hope everything is clear. :)

labratgeek13 said:
oh man, i miss being here too. i always get so busy and then miss so much here that i get overwhelmed. lol. but then i miss everyone way too much.

i was watching the dove commission again tonight and swooning at the end when danny goes to apologize. that scene always gets me. plus he is the only one i can forgive for popping his collar ;)

i was thinkin how much i love danny in glasses, but there should be more scenes without. his eyes....*puddle*

Good to see you, labratgeek13! I like the ending of The Dove Commission, too, though Danny really pissed me off in that episode. I thought he was so callous and rude to that poor kid who lost his father. Danny is such a child sometimes--well, much of the time--in the way he reacts to things. I do like that about the character--it makes him more real. Even if sometimes it makes him frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back