Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TV guide with Carmine

The TV Guide is really great! :D Recentley read the article about him and for the most part I really liked it. Loved how wants to take up yoga with Eddie. :D

Re: TV guide with Carmine

I have 3 extra copies. I can send you one if you want. PM me.

Re: BANNERS

Dont' know where to post this; last time I started a new thread I got in trouble. Can someone direct me to a place that has banner templates? My banner was too big so I had to delete it but I have no clue how to take one of my scans and turn it into a 75x220 banner. Thanks!

Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

I have 2 extra copies of that TV Guide. If interested, pm me.

BTW, somewhere along the lines the subject line got changed from Locker Room to TV Guide and then to Banners. I have changed it back in this post. ;)

Re: Locker Room # 13 - **Muffled Thud** We're Busy!

Ok well I am about to give up here...

lyne, try asking your question in the "Questions, Suggestions and Feedback" forum, or the Fan Art forum. ;)

The idea of Carmine and Eddie doing yoga together is just too cute. :D

Doesn't yoga make you very flexible? Could come in handy..I'm just saying.. :rolleyes:

Could you just see them taking yoga classes together. Reminds me of watching John Ritter on Three's Company (Nick at Nite) trying to take up dancing with Janet. Not a pretty sight. :p

Now if Eddie can just get him to go.

I know it would be interesting to see Eddie and Carmine at yoga together....hmm....yoga does make you more flexible... ;) I would love to be in that class! :D

in the yoga class, on the mats behind the two of them, as we go into the various positions. it's quite a plesant view, two beautiful men, side by side, from behind. ;) :devil:

SO, I just watched Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss again and the ass shot is as sweet as ever. My coworkers once again thought I was crazy (yes, this was in a conference room, we were mailing some stuff), especially when I stopped to oogle the sweeeeeeet behind. Sigh.

^Carmine really seems to love showing that thing off. :lol: The red socks were a nice touch. ;) :lol:

Top41 said:
^Carmine really seems to love showing that thing off. :lol:
And I fully support his exhibitionism. A tushy that sweet should never be constrained by cloth.

I agree. The more he shows off his ass, the better. If only CSI: NY would make proper use of it... ;) :devil:

Now if we were to have an ass comparison between Hill and Carmine, Carmine would get the vote, hands down. Or maybe we could have hands-on contest to determine the winner. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back