Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
chaostheory08 said:
goreshi -- we can prolly wait for it a month or so. NBS and/or PowerBooks will have them first. Then in a few more months, probably Filbars as well.

Actually, I'm not even sure if they carry TV Guide USA here.

yeah....I do hope we could find one...if you find one, send me a message please.....I went to Nat'l bookstore- southmall this morning...but didn't find anything...but i'll try to find the mag at sm mall of asia...I have not seen any TV Guide USA around here...what I did find was TV Guide Star....locally made...different article...

Yeah, that's very true. Just have to act like I'm waiting on my brother's birthday [his birthday is Sept. 21] and I suppose that'll help. Well 46 days isn't too bad.

Re: TV guide with Carmine

If there are people outside the US who want that TV guide issue, SPEAK UP!!! I'd be happy to go get them and mail them to you. You just have to pay for postage and for the guide which is 1.99 US. It fits in a global priority mail envelope which I think ships for 5.00 or so. A buck or two extra for the labor would be appreciated but isn't absolutely necessary. But you have to hurry before newstands sell out of them. PM me and let me know.

^ That's really nice of you, lyne. :D

lookaboomerang - Thanks for giving the girls the big day to mark on their calendars. Can't wait for Sept. 20. Need some fresh new Danny to fuel my fantasies. :devil:

YAY! I'm glad they confirmed the date, I'm gonna be in the US around that time so I'll be able to watch it 'live'! :D

Those pictures of Carmine in TV Guide, or, rather the 'Carmine Guide' are amazing, and I am so not buying that bit about him being lonely, and 'the kid at Starbucks gets more women than I do' BS that spewed forth from that sexy (and I hope dirty) mouth of his! :lol:

If the man is that lonely, he has all of our information, all he has to do is USE IT. Seriously, I am a sure thing for that man! ;)

I can scan the article if you guys don't have it here.

HOT CARMINE ASS

I haven't posted in here for a bit, eh? *is ashamed*

I really need to get my butt out and get that TV Guide. :eek: I don't know what I'm waiting for! :p Maybe I like to torture myself or something. :lol:

I've already marked the 20th on my calendar! :lol: I think it's about time for 1CSIMfan to come in and scream how many days we have left. :lol: I'm thinking positively now, though--it's only next month! :lol: We're closer to the new season than we are to the old one. ;) I guess time flies when you're ogling hotties. :lol:

Revisiting an old favorite subject for this series of threads, do you think S3 is finally going to deliver our long-awaited shower scene? :devil:

The TV Guide is hot. :lol: And yeah, someone over there has a big old fat Carmine crush for him to have been in the mag 3 times in the last 5 months.

The yoga comment was too funny. That man knows how to push our buttons! :lol: :devil: ;)

Just curious, Faylinn, what episode is your avatar from?

I do hope I could find a copy of it here in Philippines...though I saw many back issue of tv guide here...but what I need is the new copy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back