Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, guys, I am new in here~~I am a CSI: NY fan frm Hong Kong, and I like Carmine, haha

ooh...I just dun understand why he has such a lovely face...pretty nose, sexy lips...haha...so perfect

[image]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/aukay/0000.jpg[/image]

how come the picture is not showing here?? can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? thanx

goreshi -- we can prolly wait for it a month or so. NBS and/or PowerBooks will have them first. Then in a few more months, probably Filbars as well.

Actually, I'm not even sure if they carry TV Guide USA here.

Welcome, Loving_NYC! If you're a Carmine fan, you've definitely come to the right place. We have a lot of fun here. :devil: Enjoy!

As for the picture, I'm not sure why that didn't post correctly. The [image][/image] format looks correct to me. :confused: We love newbies who come bearings gifts. :D

Thanx a lot lookaboomerang !!
tht means I have to post more msg here!! I will work hard, haha~~
and thanx MrsGiovinazzo , I will try to bring more presents to you guys from now on~

MrsGiovinazzo said:
He's been in TV Guide three times in a matter of months. At this rate, they're gonna have to rename it "Carmine Guide" by the end of the year. Not that I'm complaining.
And he has less success with women than Starbuck's guy...oooook...now I wanna see this coffee guy!!! :mad:

Sorry...drinking beer at the moment, and looking again at Carmine on the beach...hot hot hot! :eek:

Grr! That's frustrating! I got mine from the grocery store check-out. You can also find them at some bookstores that carry magazines too. :) I would usually think Walgreens would have it though, guess not.

And for all you tattoo hunters out there, the shot of him inside TV Guide shows that ink pretty clearly. It's a beautiful tatt! I just wish we could see his feet but they are in the water. Oh well, someday... oh and I know this is a Danny thread but to hear that Eddie does Yoga...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back