Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
idee said:
Waaahh...Still at the beginning of Season 2. "Dancing with the Fishes' to be exact. :( :( Watched that 2 days back. Got a loooooong way to go.
Don't worry, I'm still long way behind you. S2 starts here in 3 weeks, finally. ;)

Springmoon said:
How much did you just want to give Danny a hug last night on RSRD and drag him off over your shoulder to take his mind off things for a short while? :devil:

yes! that scene makes me cry for him every time. first the whole speech to his brother, and then the whole thing with mac...

...i wanna murder sonny sassone. :mad: jerk made danny cry...

csi_fanatic87 said:
I know what you mean. Those scenes are heartbreaking! Poor Danny. :(

Ah, Sonny's going to get what's coming to him - in a manner of speaking - when he gets to prison. Talk about your ships, he's going to get shipped in a way that I don't think he likes! :lol: Revenge is best served cold.

The picture of Danny crying from RSRD is so sad it actually makes me want to hold him and protect him so he never cries again. ... Don't know what the hell just came over me. That's not what I'm usually interested in. ;) :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
The picture of Danny crying from RSRD is so sad it actually makes me want to hold him and protect him so he never cries again. ... Don't know what the hell just came over me. That's not what I'm usually interested in. ;) :devil:
:eek:you scared me there for a moment MrsG.

Maxi said:
idee said:
Waaahh...Still at the beginning of Season 2. "Dancing with the Fishes' to be exact. :( :( Watched that 2 days back. Got a loooooong way to go.
Don't worry, I'm still long way behind you. S2 starts here in 3 weeks, finally. ;)

Heh. And I thought I lived in the back of beyond! :D
At least it's starting soon! :)

awww... poor danny. broke my heart that something like that happened to him. i teared up, but i couldn't cry. i really wanted to give him a hug. i hope louie's okay so that we can see him with his family.

i really hope they give some continuity to that whole louie thing. i mean, it hasn't been mentioned since. i want to know what happened there, what choices were made, things of that nature.

Since S2 has been pretty much Danny's, I doubt the writers are gonna be so generous with his character again in S3. Hey, I mean, more Danny = fun!fun!FUN! but not everybody would feel the same way. Louie's storyline might not make it to screen in S3. Or ever. Major bummer.

I have a question. I have not watched Jamalot yet but I have read about it and there is a picture in one of the threads of Danny getting a call on his cell and it's his girlfriend. But what im confused about is that how are they trying to get Danny and Lindsay together? :confused: Unless it's assumed that Danny has broken up with his girlfriend? Or Danny is just a big flirt!? Was wondering... :eek:

Was that the one she wanted him to go to her boss' kid's bar mitzvah? Danny is definitely a flirt. In Risk, he was hitting on another girl on the train. I'm not holding my breath on Danny and Lindsay having a happy, normal, lasting relationship though :rolleyes:

Heheheh Im not a fan of the whole Danny/Lindsay 'relationship' or whatever it is but was curious as to how he is supposed to have a girlfriend yet he is supposed to hook up or is in the process of with Lindsay. :) I have not seen the episode! It's just based on what all I have read here! :p Or was that a stupid question to begin with? heh

I don't think he was in a serious relationship with any girl to begin with. And no, idee, it's not a stupid question :D Personally I don't think dating a co-worker is a good idea, especially for a close proximity job like CSI. you need to be able to trust and depend on each other and getting emotionally involved could cloud your judgement somewhat. But what am I saying? Danny is the department Drama Queen. How can he not act the way he does? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back