Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud** - We're Busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celefinwe said:
:lol: Footlong sausage might be a mouthful for some..

Oh dear god, what have I started? :devil:

I am firmly entrenched in the Gutter, I think with that last comment.

et's just hope Carmine doesn't sprain anything!

I'll make sure and stretch him out nice and good before and after so that there are no sore moving parts.

Springmoon said:
^^no, no! No marriage for our Italian sausage
Italian sausage??? LMAO! He's often referred to as our Italian stallion, but 'Italian sausage' is a new one. :lol: Way to cut to the chase and just lay out what we're really after. :devil:
Of course, we could just all get into a polygamous marriage. Who wants to be wife #1?
No interest in that, but if someone could kindly point me in the direction of the line for women who just want an hour of his time, I'll gladly take a number. :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
No interest in that, but if someone could kindly point me in the direction of the line for women who just want an hour of his time, I'll gladly take a number. :devil:

I feel like an hour would be so inadequate for some of the stuff that I know you want to do to him!

^ You raise an excellent point there. After an hour, I'd still just be tasting those sweet lips and wondering whether that facial hair tickles ... in places. ;) :devil: Then there is still all that cuddly chest hair to run the tips of my fingers through and ... oh hell, guess I'm gonna have to get in the "all nighter" line. An hour simply won't do. ;)

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: You must be careful when visiting the gutter threads! I don't think that most people who know me would believe that I am capable of such gutterness - or maybe they do. I don't know anymore! But lock your doors children!

what's embarrasing is what she said.
her words not mine.
" Feenie, as long as you don't hurt yourself ride 'em all you want."

Feenx, your mother is hilarious, oh and ride away... :lol: :lol: :devil: :devil:
maybe we should all jump on the Carmine ride. yeeehaaaa!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Springmoon said:
^ :lol: :lol: :lol: You must be careful when visiting the gutter threads! I don't think that most people who know me would believe that I am capable of such gutterness - or maybe they do. I don't know anymore! But lock your doors children!

I would believe you are capable of such gutterness.. and yeah, lock your doors people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back