Life Changing Events (Snicker RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Catherine swallowed hard and then felt the tears start to flow. "You can't transfer him to swing shift, he's the supervisor." Catheine said quickly. After she said it, she turned and headed out the door, but she didn't know where she was going to go.

2. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

'Supervisor? Couldn't be...' Grissom was speechless.
    He watched her leave, and he didn't know what to do. Should he go after her? Should he let her cool off and hope for the best? How did he feel about her? There was no easy answer to this.
    "Catherine..."

3. Wyoming

Cath didn't stop. She continued across the hall into her office and sat down at her desk. She put her head in her hands and let the tears roll down her cheeks.

4. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

(Where to go from here... Grissom obviously won't make a move. Everyone knows why. :rolleyes: I can be Ecklie and give Nick and Sara a hard time! I always give R/P characters hard times! :D)

Ecklie was expecting Nick and Sara to come. Grissom had called him and mentioned something about a work related "relationship". If he had o put his money on it he would've thought it would be Sara and Grissom.
    'Oh well', he looked up as Sara and Nick entered.

(Oh Ecklie. He always has to be the downer... :lol:)

5. Wyoming

(Damnit Grissom, come get Catherine lol)
    Catherine sat at her desk, staring across the hall to a stationary Grissom. She thought that after all they had been through that he would at least try to comfort her, but she guessed she was wrong. Catherine composed herself and gathered up enough courage to go back into his office. "Can you have it sighned by tomorrow please?" is all she said before walking back to her office and shoving a few things into boxes.

6. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

(That's it! I'm making Grissom do something! I control him, so why not? :D)

Grissom looked down at the form, and everything snapped into place. She was really leaving. She was really upset... not if he could help it.

He strode to her office with the paper in his hand. With a swift motion, he crumpled it up in front of her and threw it in the waste basket.
    "I'm not signing anything. I can't let you go," he ran his fingers through his hair, and continued, pacing back and forth, "Damnit Catherine, why didn't you tell me sooner? If you were unhappy... I thought you were doing well. You have been there for me so many times, and I don't want to let you down.... If you were talking about me back there," he hesitated, "I need to know how long... you've felt this way. You're a strong, beautiful woman, and I cannot imagine that you would have any kind of romantic feelings - for me!"
    With a stressed sigh, he sat down in front of her, and waited for her reply.

(I'm going to take a break now. I'll be back in a while... maybe a few hours! So, hope you don't mind! :))

7. Wyoming

(You won't see me later tonight, sleeping over a friends house.)
    Catherine sat down in her chair and hung her head in shame. "Six years" she said plainly as she wiped a tear away from her face. She looked up at a picture of her and Grissom at a party. She picked it up to look at it, and then set it back down.

8. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick drew Sara to him once again and kissed her. All he wanted to do now was get home and celebrate the fact that they were getting married. "Hey, Sara, Do you think we could get outta here and spend some time together?" He had a devilish grin on his face.

9. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara looks at Nick but then frowns as she sees Ecklie walk towards them "as much as I'd love to go home and have my way with you I"m afraid thats going to have to wait" she points to Ecklie who doesnt look pleased

10. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Ecklie went outside, seeing what was taking so long.
    He spotted them and saw everything. The two kissed and he was not pleased.
    "You two in my office, now" he led them to his office.

He started before they could even sit down, "Have you two been having a secret relationship behind your supervisor's back? Are you aware that this kind of 'behavior' is discouraged," he looked grim.

11. Wyoming

(*Ahem* Grissom? lol)

12. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

(Oops! He's too shellshocked to speak! :))

Grissom was too shocked to speak (see?)
    'All this time? Six years?'
    He tried to rationalize, "But... you were trying to patch things up with Eddie. And then you were dating. How can you possibly...?" he was trying to form into words what he was thinking.

13. Wyoming

(haha, nice)

"I was lonely..." Catherine said as she looked down at her feet.

(OH NO! A one liner! haha, my brain is a bit stressed today)

14. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

(Nah it's okay. I'm being the bad guy all around the R/Ps, talk about stressing! :D)

Grissom could understand that... he had always felt a little envious when Catherine had gone out on all those dates.
    He always figured that he envied her being able to date so easily while he had a hard time abandoning his work.
    'Maybe it was something more...'
    He looked up at Catherine, once again he didn't know what to do about 'this' but he didn't want to cause the same rift he had between him and Sara.
    "Catherine, please stay. I... want to try and work this out - somehow." he didn't know what else he could say.

15. Wyoming

"I've dated so many men, I wrapped them around my little finger. Whenever I needed someone to make me feel better, they were there in a heartbeat for me. I'm not used to this Grissom, I'm not used to being....rejected." she said, keeping her eyes off of him.