Life Changing Events (Snicker RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

"Grissom." Catherine said, getting his attention. "I need this signed by next week, I'm transferring to New York." Catherine told him with sad eyes. "There are people in the lab that are distracting me from my work, and I can't live with it anymore, I need to leave." she told him, with tears stinging her eyes as she handed him her letter of resignation. She took a deep breath and looked at Nick and Sara. "Congrats you guys. Be sure to send me and invite over in NY."

2. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara was paying no attention to her surroundings she heard Grissoms words and half of what Catherine said but she couldnt get her eyes off of Nick was she dreaming or did he really just propose, Her Pregnancy hormones kicked in as a slow stream of tears slid down her cheek This time however they were Happy Tears ,she wiped them as she continued her gaze at Nick "yes Nicky Yes I'll Marry you"

3. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick looked up at his new fiancee and was rather stunned at all that was going on. Cath was leaving and Grissom seemed to be objecting to him and Sara's relationship. He slowly rose to his feet and pulled Sara into a passionate embrace. "I love you so much Sara" he whispered. He then turned to Catherine and gave her a hug. "We're gonna miss you Catherine." his voice was tinged with sadness.

4. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Grissom turned to look at Catherine. He was so wrapped up in the shocking news of Nick and Sara's romance that he barely noticed her own surpriseing news.
    "Catherine... you're what? Can we talk this over, later? This isn't a good time," he looked bewildered, all these things were happening and changing around him - he felt like he was losing control.

5. Wyoming

Catherine wrapped her arms around Nick and silently started to cry on his shoulder. "I don't want to leave, but I have to, I can't stay here anymore." she told him as she pulled away. "I'll be in my office packing if you need me." she said with tears stinging her eyes.

6. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Now Grissom was completely baffled.
    "Nick, Sara, you should go see Ecklie now. I'll call him and tell him to expect you two. I need to speak to Catherine alone," he waited until Sara and Nick left reluctantly.

"Catherine... you can't be serious. You've been working here for so long, I don't understand. Where did this come from?" Grissom was trying to grasp what drove Catherine to make such a rash decision.

7. Wyoming

"It's been eating away at me for years, I can't just sit back and watch anymore, he's got me addicted to him, and I have to leave." she said, not able to look at him directly in the eyes.

8. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

(Wait, is she talking to Nick? Oops... I had them leave the room! :p If you want, they can still be there.)

9. Wyoming

(No, keep going, she was kind of talking to everyone)

10. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

(Alright, so after that, Nick and Sara would leave. I'm guessing. ;))

Grissom was now trying to convince Catherine to stay. This was too much like when Sara tried to quit.
    "Catherine, what can I do to convince you to stay? You're one of my best CSIs and the lab needs you."

(rehashing the old "lab needs you" routine. :rolleyes:)

11. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara gazed into Nicks eyes "I love you to Nicky" she couldnt wait to be alone with him so they could "celebrate" thier engagement
    She then looked at Catherine and sighed "I know we havent always been the best of friends but I'll miss you After all whose going to give me that "motherly" advice I'm going to need, You're the only one I know that has had a child and God knows I know nothing about being a Mom"
    (I havent realized that they left the room we'll just say Sara said that before they left if thats cool)

12. Wyoming

(sure)
    Catherine looked down and sighed. "There is nothing that you can say or do. I have feelings for someone in this lab that doesn't feel the same way, and it hurts."

13. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

(Good enough for me! ^_^)

Grissom empathized, "I know what that's like, but that doesn't mean you should leave everyone here. You've been with this lab for so long, and I always cherished your friendship."

(Oh tough! "friendship"! :()

14. Wyoming

Catherine was hurt by those words, "friendship" thats all they would ever be, and she couldn't handle that. "I can't do this Grissom, I'm too much in love with him, it hurts seeing him chasing after other people." Catherine told him, she looked emotionally unstable, and she looked heartbroken, and she was.

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Grissom felt hopeless, "Isn't there anything that can convince you to stay? If it's such a big problem, I can try and transfer the guy to swing shift," he was obviously not grasping the emotional severity of the situation.
    He reached out his hand touching hers, "Please don't go, Catherine. With everything that's going on, I need you to stay."