Life Changing Events (Snicker RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Apr 5, 2006.

1. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick wondered what Sara had to tell him that was so important. As he drove to work, he thought about all the possibilities. Was she dumping him? or cheating on him with Grissom??! His head started to hurt as he pulled into the Crime Lab parking lot. He headed into the breakroom and saw her pacing and it made him nervous.
    He went over to her and gave her a big hug. "Hey, so what is it that you need to tell me?"

2. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

she crumbled in his arms all the emotions she'd been holding back came out she began to cry,Looking in his eyes she heaved a huge sigh "Nick, I'm Pregnant"

3. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nicks heart stopped and his eyes went wide as he held her. "WHAT?! WHEN? HOW.....WHY?! Sara...its mine isnt it?" He could hardly breathe as he looked into her dark eyes.

4. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

She slapped him ,Her pregnancy hormones hit her already "NO ITS Grissoms YES its yours" she sighed "MY guess three weeks ago when we had the night here at the Lab and I think You and I both know How"

5. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick's head was spinning. What was he THINKING? Just ONE night and now he was going to be a father. How could he have been so stupid??! "Sar....I just-I cant believe i was so irresponsible. I shouldve known better..." He started to choke up with regret.

6. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Grissom turned around, "Catherine, well... I'm supposed to meet Sara at a decomp. I think Greg might need some help though," Grissom walked off completely oblivious to Catherine's facial expression.

7. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara looked at him gazing into his eyes "as scared as I am I dont regret that night one bit" she tries to hide the nerves but she has to tell him ,she heaved a huge sigh "I dont know Nicky something happened between the night we met to you being buried alive in that box I dont know when it happened or even How it happened but I Love you, I love you Nicky In more then just that Best Friendly way" afraid of his reaction she looked away and lied "but if you dont want to You dont have to be a part of this babies life I can do this on my own" she frowned the truth of the matter was she couldnt do it on her own and she was scared to death

8. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Catherine's jaw dropped to the floor. "Great." she said as she heaved a big sigh. She walked in front of Grissom, and made her way to her office. She turned on some music and buried herself in paperwork.

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Grissom was driving towards the crime scene expecting to see Sara there.
    'Her little errand couldn't have taken so long...' Grissom thought as he walked towards an irate looking Brass.
    "Sorry," he apoligized to Brass, "I thought Sara would've met up with you."
    "Better give her a call. That decomp ain't getting any fresher," Brass grumbled.
    Grissom agreed, and called Sara's phone.
    'Where was she?', he wondered as the phone rang.

10. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick sighed and took Sara in his arms. He felt terrible for making Sara think he didn't want to help her with the baby. "Oh, Sara, I'm sorry. I just got scared and Im just mad at myself for not...ya know....being responsible. I guess I care about you more than I wanted to admit." He lifted her head and kissed her passionatly, with the same passion that he had 3 weeks ago in the empty lab and because of it Sara Sidle was now pregnant with his child. The love he felt for her at that moment was unlike anything he had ever felt before.
    "I love you, Sara." he whispered.

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Sara's phone began to ring noisily.
    (yup, it's Grissom.)
    "Sara, you were supposed to be at the decomp ten minutes ago. I need you here right now," Grissom sounded stern. Not quite yelling, but definitely close.

12. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara frowned ignoring Grissoms orders through her cell phone "I'm glad you feel that way Nicky because the truth of the matter is I cant do this without you I have no idea how to be a mother But I do love you and Our baby" she didnt realize that she had accidently hit Talk on her phone and that Grissom could probably hear everything they were saying

13. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

'Mother? Baby?' Grissom definitely heard everything and he was stunned. 'Sara was pregnant? With Nick's child no less.'
    He didn't know how to feel. A myriad of emotions flooded through him.
    Sadness, regret, a hint of jealousy, but he decided he should be happy for the couple.
    With a sigh, he shut off the phone. He would have to deal with Sara and Nick's news later, right now there was a decomp to transport.

14. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick smacked his forehead. "Great, now Grissom knows! What if he fires me?" He laughed it off and kissed Sara again.

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Grissom took a while to finish and sighed wearily as he walked to his office. He looked around, and remembered he was supposed to talk to Sara. Or Nick.
    He needed advice, so he paged the only person he thought could help: Catherine.

(ilovegrissom1 hope you come soon!)