Life Changing Events (Snicker RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Apr 5, 2006.

1. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara kisses Nick back "He wont fire you ,you're probably the best CSI He has" she sighs "but he will fire me if I dont get to the scene soon"

2. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Grissom sighed. Catherine paged him back. She was busy. Who could he turn to know? Why did even matter? Well, it was now or never.
    He paged Sara and Nick to meet him in his office.

3. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

(I dont know what happened to ILoveGrissom Maybe you can PM her and see if she's alright and tell her the RP is still up and running)
    Sara looked down at her phone ,then she looks at Nick "I'm so nervous I mean I know I shouldnt be but what is he going to say to us" she didnt want it to be like this she wanted to tell everyone formally she sighed

4. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick sighs and takes Sara's hand. "Well, darlin' I suppose we should get to the scene before Grissom goes mad. He led her out to the Denali and helped her in and jumped in the drivers seat and drove off.

5. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

(Sara and Nick, meet Grissom in his office! He already finished the scene without you. :lol:)

Grissom ran a few ideas in his mind. Would he reprimand them for not listening to him. No, that might look like jealousy. They definitely needed to know that they should act professionally on the job...

He looked up and saw Nick and Sara enter his office.

6. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

(LOL!! :lol: sry i got confused!) Nick gulped and led Sara into Grissoms office and sat down with her and he was scared to look Grissom in the eye.

7. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

(oops sorry guys, you should have PMed me! I was proably bored lol)

Catherine sighed as she walked into her office. Why did this have to happen to her all the time? Every guy she chased after was either already taken, or was chasing after someone else. She knew Grissom was chasing after Sara, and she knew that Sara and Nick were together. She got a page from him, she didn't want to talk, so she told him that she was busy. She walked out to the hall and looked inside Grissom's office. She sighed when she saw Nick and Sara inside. She couldn't tell him that Sara was with Nick, or maybe he already knew? Either way, she wasn't going to get him in the end.

8. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

(It's alright, my slow server always gets me late, so I have to catch up! Oh, hi ilovegrissom1! I always encounter you in all the dramatic R/Ps! :D)

Grissom cleared his throat as he regarded the two CSIs in front of him.
    "I think you know why I called you here," he began, "I want to clear up a few things," he turned to Sara, "Are you pregnant? With Nick's child," he had a tough time saying those words.

9. Wyoming

Catherine looked at Grissom through the glass window. She felt a tear roll down her face, thinking about how she could never have him. It hurt, she didn't know how much longer she could stay at this lab before she had to leave. Maybe go to Miami or NY.

10. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

(Awwww... poor Cath!)

11. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick squeezed Sara's hand. "Uh, Sara? I think you might wanna answer him..." Nick blushed at the thought of Grissom knowing what went on between him and Sara.

12. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara frowned this wasnt going to be easy but he had to know
    "yes I am Gris *she looks at him intently* remember awhile back when I told you by the time you figured it out it would be to late? *she didnt wait for him to answer she just continued to talk* Well its to late I'm In love with Nick *she gazed into Nicks eyes lovingly* and Now I'm going to have his child" she was sure that she shocked both Grissom And Nick as she hasnt formally told Nick that she was in Love with him yet

13. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Nick sighed quietly with relief as he looked into Sara's eyes. "You really love me, Sara? Because I've loved you for a LONG time and I'm so glad you feel the same way." Then, he got down on one knee and took her hand. "Sara Sidle, Will you be my wife?"

14. Wyoming

Catherine dropped her jaw as she saw Nick propose to her. She was sure that Grissom's heart was now broken into tiny little peices. She wanted so bad to be the woman that picked them all up and put them back together, but she knew it would never happen. She looked down at the paper in her hands. A letter of resignation. She hesitated, but walked into his office and stood next to the desk as she watched the couple to see Sara's reaction.

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Grissom was definitely shocked. So it was true, and now they were married. He definitely felt sad, and he envied the two who looked so much in love.
    "Well," he spoke in such a low voice, "I suppose congratulations are in order. However, I want you to know that just because you're getting married, it doesn't mean you can neglect your duties as CSIs."
    Now that he spoke about work, he felt he was on safer ground, "When I need one of you to work a case, seperately, you must do so."
    He cleared his throat, "Although you're... happy. I think there's something in the rule book about two co-workers dating," Grissom directed his look at Sara.

How well he knew that rule. Although it was actually a superior who was discouraged from dating a subordinate.
    "And, I think you should clear this with Ecklie, just in case," Grissom said calmly.
    "As long as 'this'," he gestured at the two, "doesn't interfere with work, there should be no problem."