Life Changing Events (Snicker RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

(Well, I already have an account at hers, so it might be easier to do it here. Whatever floats your boat lol)

2. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

(Ok, guys, so most of us are ok with this being moved to Melissa and Cordelia's site?}

3. Wyoming

(Yes, I am okay with that)

4. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

HEY ID LIKE TO KEEP UP WITH THIS FIC AS IT IS GR8 GUYS CAN U POST A LINK AS TO WHERE I WILL BE ABLE TO FIND IT LATER THANK YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ooppsss sorry bout caps lol

5. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

(I do not have an account there, and I probably won't get one. Sorry. I don't want to get a new account just do a roleplay or two on another site. I'll be happy to step out on a good note when this R/P does go, and I hope you girls keep up the story. :))

Grissom looked confused but gladly put his arm around Catherine. Who was she talking to? And did she mention something about Lindsey?

"We're coming over, and we're going to talk things out. You can even invite your fiance. I sure would like to meet him. Be there in twenty minutes."
    Sam Braun hung up and looked down at his sad grand daughter.
    "I'm already going back? But I can't..."
    "Lindsey, you have to."
    "No! I don't want to."
    "Why?"
    She looked up at him, a mullish expression masking the sadness inside.
    "You can tell me. And I'll explain it to your mother."
    She looked down and sighed. She was a mixed up teen with many conflicting emotions. What did she have to lose?
    "I'll tell her myself. Let's go."

They finally arrived, ready to talk it out. Sam knew that this wasn't just about mending a relationship between a workaholic mother and teenage daughter, it was also about creating a stronger bond between remorseful father and distant daughter.

6. Wyoming

Catherine shut her cell phone when he had hung up. She wrapped her arms around Grissom and let herself cry a little before she heard her door open. She tried to calm herself. She wiped her tears away, and blew her nose. After that, she told Grissom what was going on and led him out to the living room where her father and daughter were. She really didn't know what to say other then, "Lindsey, are you okay?" She sounded worried, because she was.