Let's Talk Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
quoth_the_raven said:
The other day I noticed her watching me when I went up to bowl, and we always exchange these glances with eachother periodically. The thing is, I can't ever have a relationship with someone if I don't take risks but I'm scared!! :lol:

This is exactly how things started between me and my current girlfriend, as a matter of fact. ;) We were introduced to each other a couple of years ago during a schooltrip, and since then we started going out together with the same group. Then, little by little, we started hooking uo on our own and... Well, here we are now. :)
It's not as hard as you might think, though I admit I didn't know how to interpret her looks at first (and nor did she :lol:), but eventually instincts overcame rationality and... Boom! It seems so easy, now, but I remember how nervous I was at first. We weren't even meant to end up so emotionally involved. Destiny is just awesome, at times... I would have never thought I would have ended up with a blondie... I've always liked brunettes. :p

Awe. I can't remember how I met my last girlfriend, never mind that was stupid. She was/is my best friend :lol: Jeeze I'm forgetful.

Hmm, I don't like being single, but I do, but I don't. Aha, it's a confusing feeling. I mean, of course I gots a crush, but crushing on your striaght friend doesn't get you too far :p.

_Calleigh_ said:
I would have never thought I would have ended up with a blondie... I've always liked brunettes. :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Cal, you crack me up :p *points to Emily ;)*

This girl is a brunette (booya! :D) and she may be a year or so older than me. I know she's a softball player so she has a strong arm (as do I, but not from softball. Call it years of defending myself from sibling abuse ;)). Last night, I'm not sure if she even noticed me. But I sure noticed her :rolleyes: She had her hair fixed up real nice. But since we were on other sides of the bowling alley we didn't get to oogle as much :p

The problem is just that my mom says her family is very religious and that she kind of gives off that 'I'm a bitch' vibe. Although I probably do too :lol: :p

ETA: Yay!!! I just came out to my sis :D I feel so much better now! I knew she'd have no problem with it, but I wasn't sure if I should spread the word or not yet :p Basically she said the same thing my mom said- "I won't think of you differently, but... don't tell the grandparents yet." :lol: You didn't have to tell me that, I wasn't going to anyways!! :lol: :rolleyes:

CatherineWillows said:
crushing on your striaght friend doesn't get you too far :p.

Yeah, tell me. :rolleyes:

My first girl love was a very dear friend of mine (brunette, with Bambi-like eyes :p), and it was a bit painful to know I had no friggin chance with her. We used to spend a lot of time together, share little kisses and cuddle each other... Now high school is over and that's all gone, but it was a nice ralationship, and sometimes I think she's not so straight, after all. ;)

4ENSIX said:
Congrats on coming out to your sister, quoth!

Thanks a lot! :D I appreciate it :p My sis was just so blunt about it, she said, "Oh, and I'm not going to treat you any differently. I'll still make you do the dishes. And it's not discrimination!... I just don't want to do them." :lol: :p

Yeah quoth! Congrats on telling your sister!!

When I told my younger sister she just kept saying she knew it. But it was all good, she didn't care. Funny how I was like, scared to tell my little sister something, but to me she's my age, or more correctly it would be like I'm her age :lol:

So, even though I'm straight, am I still allowed to get in on this thread? I'm against homophobia...so...yeah.

:D

Woohoo! Hello, all. Might as well introduce myself. My name is Chloe. I'm straight. I'm against homophobia. That's about it. :D (Love the banner, quoth.)

Hi 4ENSIX!
I am as well against homophobia...only I am not striaght :lol:.

Yesterday my sister said the meanest thing, it was supposed to be a joke, and I laughed really hard, but still, if someone was very touchy about their sexuality it would've been mean! I was like "I need a new straightner" and my little sister was like "Yepp, I'd say, because this one sure isn't working, becuase last time I checked you liked girls, so it obviously hasn't made you straight yet." I was like "that's so mean" then burst out laughing. Aha, because well, when people make fun of my sexuality, I've gotten to the point where I either laugh or shrug my shouldres.

That's sort of funny, but I could see how it's mean too. It's good that you can just shrug it off, though. I tend to take things very personally and I'm rather uptight to be honest :lol:, so I definitely wouldn't be able to do that. :lol:

I think it depends on who said it, and how they said it. I'd probably laugh at something like that.

I'm in and out of this thread a lot, but I haven't posted much. So... Hi! :)

I guess because 4ENSX is here then straight people are allowed here? Hi, I'm Lilly, I'm very against homophobia as well, but I am straight.
I don't know, that joke would depend for me. I might laugh a little bit if someone who were gay made a joke like that, because it means they're okay with it, but otherwise I think those jokes are just pointless because they're not at all funny if they hurt anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back