Let's Talk Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG what an idiot Willows (sorry thought id join in lol)
I'm not gay hope you dont mind me joining?

I have a story to tell:
Me and my best friend every saturday morning take her 4year old little bro to a kids film club in our local cinema, when we were buying the tikets the guy looked at us and then we had the ticketd for free (so we didnt complain). A few days later the guy who sold us the tickets went to the pub my friend owns and he said to her "ahhh your little boy is wonderfull how is he and how is your girlfriend (refering to me) and she said "who?" so he replied "the short pretty one with brown hair" and my friend looked at him and said "Sarah!" he said "your not are you?" no she said she's my best friend and the little boy is my brother and he replied "S**t i've put my foot in it havent I" but my friend just laughed when she told me I laughed so much so now when we go out we wonder how many people think were a couple lol :lol:

okay yesterday in class this guy was all like 'i hasd a dream last night that allie was gay and started making out with levon and i ran screaming to my mom and dad' and things like that all class. i almost turned around and smacked him

^^Well, I've already told you this, like a bazillion hours ago :p but seriously, you should've smacked him :p

And randomly out of nowhere, I will tell you about a day I had that was very odd! :p

Okay, so I was standing around the room after class and some guy in my class is like "are you gay?" and as I'm about to scream, a friend I was mad at because he won't let the whole thing go, turns around and yells "don't you think she's been asked that enough? just leave her alone" at him. It was weird, becaues it was totally out of personality for him. But I must say, it was quite nice of him to not be a complete asshole for once :p

CatherineWillows said:
^^Well, I've already told you this, like a bazillion hours ago :p but seriously, you should've smacked him :p

And randomly out of nowhere, I will tell you about a day I had that was very odd! :p

Okay, so I was standing around the room after class and some guy in my class is like "are you gay?" and as I'm about to scream, a friend I was mad at because he won't let the whole thing go, turns around and yells "don't you think she's been asked that enough? just leave her alone" at him. It was weird, becaues it was totally out of personality for him. But I must say, it was quite nice of him to not be a complete asshole for once :p

what were you going to yell at that guy before your friend yelled at him?

^^ I was going to yell at him that he was being an asshole for asking a question he already knew (because I told him like a couple weeks ago) and that he was doing it to make me mad. But, Mr. Friend there stepped in :p

Okay, this will sound weird... I figured out I'm not gay. I would like to say I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry to Levon for dating her and finding out I'm not what I thought I was. I'm really sory to cause you so much pain. But I'm glade we can still be friends :)

There's a girl at the bowling alley I kind of like but I'm too shy to say anything to her :lol: :p Our only confrontations have been nasty competitive looks to each other and a high-five or two (*sigh* the high-five... :D) so we haven't really talked before :lol:

^^
Awe. I hope eventually you can talk to her. I hate when you like someone but you're too shy to say anything :lol:

Well, I have finally found the ups on being single! :lol: I get to look at pretty hot girls at car shows and not have to feel bad :lol: (I decided this on Sunday when I went to a car show :lol:)

Yeah :lol: And the other day probably would've been the perfect opportunity too.. she was there crying about something and I almost (ALMOST ;)) said "Whose ass do I need to kick?" but her parents were there with her so I figured they'd shoo me away :lol: :p

Ah, the joys of car shows, eh? Something for everyone! :lol: :p

I don't think I'm gay, but at the same time I do. I'm so confused. Okay, I thought I liked Levon, then I didn't, now I'm not sure. And I think I like this guy, but I don't, and I think Jorja Fox is hot. But I don't know, I'm so confused.

Straight girls can think other girls are good looking, as straight guys can (just the gender roles generally prevent them from saying so). Or, you could always be bisexual.

Hmm. I'm pretty sure I'm gay :lol:. And I've told Allie this probably like ten zillion times, but I wish you luck figuring yourself out!

Tehe. This reminds me of the time, I told myself for six months that I didn't like girls, even though I did! And then I said I was bisexual, but I knew I didn't like guys, then after a month after saying I was bisexual, I decided I was gay! Yepp, it was a very odd stage. Now that I look back, almost kind of pathetic :p

CatherineWillows said:

Tehe. This reminds me of the time, I told myself for six months that I didn't like girls, even though I did! And then I said I was bisexual, but I knew I didn't like guys, then after a month after saying I was bisexual, I decided I was gay! Yepp, it was a very odd stage. Now that I look back, almost kind of pathetic :p

went through that stage, of course it was in 3rd or 4th grade but still :lol:. Then I basically just paid no attention to it for most of middle school, didn't really think about it.

It's really weird I've liked this one chick since 3rd or 4th grade (odd that I can't even remember) until like last week when I was like "damn she's ugly" :lol:.

dude Imperfect that's complicated, sounds like you're bi to me but I really can't tell you what the right answer is for you. You don't need to figure it out in a hurry though, you have as long as you need to sort everything out. Maybe Levon can help you if you two are still friends, just a thought.

My mom just told me she doesn't think the girl I like at the bowling alley is 'that way' because her family is very religious :( Boo-hoo :p She's always telling me I have a lot of experimentation ahead of me, so... (COLLEGE!! :lol: :p)

:lol: YAY for college Ann :D I kinda kept it to myself till I was around 19 (except that I told my best friend that I fancied my female English teacher at the age of 15), then I told other friends (who are now my closest friends) when I was 23 and said: "guys, I'm bi" and after a month they said: "Jayney, face it.. you're just soooo gay!" :lol: I think it was just something I needed to hear, because I really know that I am.

My first exgf told me after some months that she realised she is actually straight.. we're still friends too, luckily.

Today some boy I teach came up to me during one of the breaks and he's like: "Miss, I heard you were gay, is that true?" and he hardly ever talks to me, so first I was like: "who told you to come up and ask me?" and he was like: "uhm, actually no-one, I just want to know." Me: "Is it that important to you?" He: "Yeah." Me: "Would it be a problem if I am?" He: "Noooo!! It's a very normal thing." Pfff, of course it is.. d'uh. Thing is, there's a rule at school: we don't bother Miss Jayney with questions about her gayness.

I'm back to single and sometimes really enjoying it, looking at other girls, but sometimes I find it kinda hard because I know how much fun it is to have your own girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back