Let's Talk Gay

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

I have a question. How do people find other people who are gay? I'm just curious, I'm not gay but maybe bi

2. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I feel like an idiot when I answer these questions, but I will attempt to anyways.

It's like, you can't be like out of nowhere, BAM I'm gay, you really have to think, think a lot. You have to see if you like the opposite sex, or if you like the same, or if you like both. And it might take a while to find out, then, the really hard part (or it was for me anyways) was accepting it, I was scared to, but finally did, and I'm happy I did.

That probably didn't help, but it was worth a try :p

3. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

thanks. I didn't mean to make you feel like an idiot.

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Ah, trust me, you didn't. What makes me feel like an idiot is when I don't get dressed for 3 days :p

5. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

yikes :D

6. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

You have showered in between those three days, right?! :p

7. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

:lol: Yes, I did. The showers were at like 4 in the morning, but the point being, I still showered! :p

8. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

how can you get up at 4 in the morning, when I have trouble getting up a 5:30

9. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

^^Haha, I don't get up at 4 in the morning, I haven't gone to bed at the point :p

BUT! I have some semi on topic news! Not to do with me not getting dressed for 3 days or me showering at 4 in the morning :p :lol:

I found out a couple days ago, one of my best friends got asked out by the girl she liked! I was so happy for her, now I am aloud to be annoying and be like "omg, so my girlfriend and i did this because..." because she does it to me. :)

Oh yeah, and my homophobic friend, is very homophobic. :lol: We were talking about gay rights one time and she was like "ew, that's gross" I was about to freak out on her, but stopped myself from doing that. Then she started going off about how god said it was bad and bla bla bla. I tuned her out, waited 10 minutes, then asked her if she wanted to get ice cream :lol:

10. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

cool!

11. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

This seems to be a lucky period for us ladies. :)
    Just a few days ago I started dating a friend of a friend of mine, who I have always liked, but I was with my boyfriend. then I broke up with him and I was so angry and depressed that i nealy didn't get out of my room for three days. When finally my friends managed to drag me out of here, I started talking to her and it was nice, but it didn't last very long, if you know what I mean. :eek:
    Now I'm just counting down the days left before she comes back from her vacation.

12. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

YAY good for you _Calleigh_.. my friends did the exact same thing for me like half a year ago.. and not too long ago either. It felt like a slap in the face, but they were like: "move on". It sounded harsh, but they meant well. It really helped me. From now on, I can't live without those friends.

Not sure how to interpret that question, but do you mean, that how or where do you meet them.. cuz: (and otherwise ignore :p)
    Here in the Netherlands we have the COC.. which is a place where gay/bi people meet up. I used to go there during my student life and on and off again these days. My hetero female friends like to drag me there, because there they can have 'normal' conversations with guys without them wanting something from my friends :rolleyes: :lol:

13. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I have no clue how you find gay people here. I know! You turn your bestfriend gay! Yepp, that worked for me :p, Umm, probably the internet I guess. :p.

Tehe, Allie and I gots a CSI date tonight! Ahaha.

14. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

I discovered that there are gay dating services :p. I was quite amazed because I was yelling at the t.v one day about how there were always dating sevices for straight people and my mom's friend walked in and told me about gay dating sevices!

15. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

odd question, How did you turn your best friend gay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.