Let's Talk Gay

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Oct 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Haha, long story. Okay so what happened was, I told her I was bi (I'm gay now, but this is like, seven months ago) and she got all excited. Then randomly one day (about a month later) were at the beach and she's like "I think I'm bi" and I actually started laughing so hard. But apparently she actually liked me. And the funny part is, she never questioned it until she found out I was :p. And now, she's my girlfriend!

So yes, that is my long story. That actually wasn't as long as I thought it was going to be :p

2. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Oh goddess, I can't even imagine to turn my best friend gay. :lol:
    I think I'd be fun, but I could never love her the way a lover does, she's like a sister to me, and I really can't see her as a girlfriend.

Anyways, here in Milan there are a few places where we know gay and bi people go, so I started frequenting such places, just for fun. The girl I've just started dating was introduced to me by a friend, though, so that doesn't count. ;)

3. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

[/QUOTE]

Haha, long story. Okay so what happened was, I told her I was bi (I'm gay now, but this is like, seven months ago) and she got all excited. Then randomly one day (about a month later) were at the beach and she's like "I think I'm bi" and I actually started laughing so hard. But apparently she actually liked me. And the funny part is, she never questioned it until she found out I was :p. And now, she's my girlfriend!

So yes, that is my long story. That actually wasn't as long as I thought it was going to be :p

[/QUOTE]

wow that wasn't a long story

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Please put more content to your post. One or two word posts are so considered as spamming.

5. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

sorry. I edited it.

6. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

well. my best friend from grade school is bi. and i'm comfortable with that usually. except when she'll go into detail about her and her girlfriends. it's nice, because we talk about things though. like i trust her a lot more now than i did initally, because it was my first experience around an open bisexual so i was like umm.. but now we're completly better and i love her all the same :)

7. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I had many friends that were gay. Yep, I still do actually :p. Pretty much anybody that was my friend went through a stage where they were "bi" but like, two of them are still bi, and two of them are gay. The rest of them decided that they liked the opposite sex. Man, did I have weird friends. :lol: But I love them :p

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

*sighs* I'm having a MSN conversation with someone right now and it annoys me. He says he hates gay people because he knows 2 gay people and they were annoying to him. That doesn't mean every one is like that? GOSH I HATE THIS. He says he doesn't want to know any more gay people because of that. Like 10% of the people is gay.. so a huge part of the people on his MSN list is gay..

9. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

i don't like people who hate gays. my brother's friend said stuff about gays and it wasn't good stuff. he doesn't know that my family has friends that are gay and it upset me. my brother is still friends with him but I stay away from him when he comes over.

10. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Homophobic people make me mad! So do heartbreakers, and posers (and the list can go on and on)

OMG! My friends ex girlfriend broke up with her on her birthday! I was like, about to go find the girl and eat her. But well, I decided that it would take too much effort to do that, and she'd taste bad. But the worst part is, she dumped her to go out with some other girl. Not just because "it didn't feel right" or something like that. It made me soo mad!

11. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

ive got a she said she said situation with two of my friends at school (ill use fake names to make this easy for me), "jess" says the "sara" is pestering her to get back together, and "sara" claims the "jess" said she loves her! i dont no who to believe

12. AngelaG

AngelaG Hit and Run

My cousin decided to experiment on the bi side. she didn't tell anyone at first, but the crazy girl asked a family friend to "join in" with her and her girlfriend. Then the family friend called my aunt and told her what happened. Now my aunt and cousin aren't speaking.

I hate gay bashers too. But I noticed that most guys can deal with gay women. It's only gay men that they have a problem with.

13. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

guys can deal with gay women because they think its hot

14. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

Guys don't think gay women are hot. They think bisexual/straight women making out is hot.

15. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Well, I guess it really depends on what a person thinks. I mean, maybe some think it's hot, others think it's disgusting, who knows.

Randomly talking about something that happened yesterday now, my roommate kept calling me a fag and a dike and all these stupid homophobic names yesterday right infront of my friend who has a gay brother. I actually wanted to jump on her, she was making me so mad.

And the other day a "friend" was like "I pantsed ____ you would've loved it" I actually was holding back tears when he said that. It just makes me soo mad when I get stupid comments like that, especially when it comes from a person that's supposed to be your friend. He thinks it's funny, and that I should be laughing, but I don't find it at all, and if I say anything to him, he just continues. It makes me quite upset, cause I really do like him as a friend, but sometimes he just makes me soo sad with the stupid comments he makes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.