draw = zeichnen
ich zeichne
du zeichnst
er/sie/es zeichnt
wir zeichnen
ihr zeichnt
sie zeichnen

question... the second You, is plural?

@Brinchen: agreed! WE ROCK! i even talk DEnglish sometimes :lol: you know? a mix of german and englsih cause i don't know the german word or i like the english word better or stuff like that :lol:

i don't know if you watch CSI Miami, i only saw like 5 episodes maybe, but Horatio's german voice sucks! it annoys me more than i can say!

btw you are only 4 days older than me :D

@liz very good! not one tiny mistake :D
and yes, the second you is plural.

Hey, thank you for all the vocabularies! They are in our list now! Love you!

(Hey, danke für die ganzen Vokabeln. Sie befinden sich jetzt in unserer Liste! Ich liebe euch!)

cathwillows said:
agreed! WE ROCK! i even talk DEnglish sometimes :lol: you know? a mix of german and englsih cause i don't know the german word or i like the english word better or stuff like that :lol:

EDIT: YAY! I'm Hit and Run now!

i don't know if you watch CSI Miami, i only saw like 5 episodes maybe, but Horatio's german voice sucks! it annoys me more than i can say!

btw you are only 4 days older than me :D

Woohoo! Another "Schütze" (English word is what?). Yep I love Denglish. My family hates me for that! :D

schütze is sagittarius :D

and yep, my family hates me too! but i don't care. my mom even started to call me FREAK :lol: yep, she uses the english word which makes it even funnier!!!

Yes, that's funny. Okay, I'll be back in a few hours, hope I won't be alone here! :D
Btw: I'm Hit and Run now! Yay, party!

well since we amazings are all schütze and Brinchen is now a Hit and Run, then i think we should party! *throws confetti, starts freakishly dancing, eats cake (lots of cake) :p*

hey great! a Hit and Run!!! woohoo *eats cake* not bad ;)
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zur Beförderung! (congratulations to your promotion) :D
it is kinda weird to talk about german in english...but i get used to it.

i'm outta here, but will be back tonight...

yah!! i didnt mess up? wow! well thank you cathwillows ! i have this huge a** list of all the irregular verbs, but i dont know how to change them... any help?

to be honest, i can't even think of an irregular verb in german at the moment :rolleyes:
just post a few and we'll see what we can do...

i am pretty good with english irregular verbs though. we had this english teacher...she ordered everyone in class to stand up and she would ask us irregular verbs. if you didn't know the right word you had to sit down. i beat her! :p she tried so hard to make me fail but i didn't. :D

lizanator112890 said:
alright here i go... dont laugh at me too hard :lol:

stand = stehen
I = ich stehe
You = du stehst
He/She/It = er/sie/es steht
We = wir stehen
You = ihr steht
They = sie stehen

swim = schwimmen
ich schwimme
du schwimmst
er/sie/es schwimmt
wir schwimmen
ihr schwimmt
sie schwimmen

paint = malen
ich male
du malst
er/sie/es malt
wir malen
ihr malt
sie malen

write = schreiben
ich schreibe
du schreibst
er/sie/es schreibt
wir schreiben
ihr schreibt
sie schreiben

draw = zeichnen
ich zeichne
du zeichnst
er/sie/es zeichnt
wir zeichnen
ihr zeichnt
sie zeichnen

question... the second You, is plural?

Just one word: WOW! That was fantastic! You didn't make any mistake! Perfect!!!!!!!!! I'm proud of you!
And yes, the second you is plural.

And yes, as cathwillows said, post the words and we help you! But that was really great! Congratulations!

Brinchen, Herzlichen Glückwunsch! :D

Liz, well done! (gut gemacht)

I agree with you about the synchronisation, I hate Jorja's German voice.

SandleDL Thanks! :D Well, I like the German CSI:NY voices, but I hate what they are doing with Danny and Lindsay and what they are talking. The translation is sometimes so wrong!

i think the biggest problem they have with the voices is that the german ones never seem to show the emotions right. for example, i watched CSI NY's 'All Access' in english and then in german and i thought 'Hellooho! what's going on?!' their voices were even and without the slightest hint of emotion! i don't even wanna imagine 'Btk' in german :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back