'Just a bunch of hosers, eh!' ~ Canadian Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I had this one teacher who would always say in class, "The bell doesn't dismiss you. I do!" I swear, I think the man really needed a hug.

I hated that. I'd always get edgy when it came near the end of the block and I always would start shifting and getting all "....gotta go, gotta get out of this class..." and I'd always get yelled at.

Plus, I always drew on my Binder. And I'd put quotes on there from my favourite movies. Which teachers frowned upon because at the time, my favourite movies were "Happy Gilmore", "Dazed and Confused", and "Jumanji". Talk about the looks I used to get...

I would always doodle on my binders in class too. I would draw like, hearts & dollar signs 'cause I mean every binder needs some bling bling.

*snort* When you said "Bling Bling" it reminded me of something I saw on Foamy the squirrel. But that's irrelevant.

I believe Binders need at least SOME artistic design on it. Me personally go nuts and cut up magazines and paste the pictures on my Binder so it doesn't look so drab. Usually it's stuff like... White Ninja Comics. Pictures of Movies. Pictures of Guys. Mostly Sawyer from Lost. Or Mac. Or Jon. Or Ian. Or random shirtless guys in Cosmo. *cough*

Anyhoo, I think every Binder needs to be decorated.

i drew on my binders too im a gr 8er so of corse i did, i drew a evil duck and a cute teddy, and song quotes like "fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round" or "we took a walk that night but it wasn't the same, we had a fight on the promade out in the rain, SHE SAID SHE LOVED ME but she had somewhere to go, she couldn't scream while i heald her close i sware i never let her go. Tell me what you want to know oh c'mon oh come on oh come on there aint to motive for this crime jenny was a friend of mine so c'mom c'mom c'mom, i know my right ive been here all day and it's time, for me to go so let me know if it's alright, I JUST CANT TAKE THIS i sware i told you the truth she couldn't scream will i heald her close tell me what you want to know so come on oh come on oh come on and then you whipser in my ear i know what your doing here so come on come on there aint no motive for this crime jenny was a friedd of mine"

Palm said:
my favourite movies were "Happy Gilmore", "Dazed and Confused", and "Jumanji". Talk about the looks I used to get...

:lol: Those are the best movies on the planet. Oh Dazed and Confused. How I love thee. *shakes head*

omg harvey birdman and jim from the office, that guy is so cute and so is jim :lol: im just kidding i love jim esecially when his eyes get all big and nummy ;)

:lol: At least I know someone else knows Harvey Birdman. Gawd I love that Show. And The Office is just classic. I love Jim and Dwight.

Of course I had to throw them on. The small things that make me squee.

you are not the only one who knows harvey because *looks at the screen* he is the man in the suit harvey birdman aternet at law *winks and smiles* and if you dont likt the office you are a square *makes a square in the air and traced by dots* :lol: i love pulp fiction!!!

I only saw a few scenes in Pulp Fiction. Where they were at the Diner and Uma made John Travolta dance with her.

But Harvey Birdman. Classic Episode: The Flintstones as The Sopranos. When I heard the music and saw how it imitated it so well, I fell in love. *check watch* It's on tonight, actually, on Teletoon's "Hot Heat Fridays" or something. I hope so. Because I need to go and buy the 1st Season.

And the Venture Bros. I had a cult for that show.

omg i love the venture bros it is my favorite show on teletoon!!!!

my sister downloaded the first episode for season 2 but it's not done, R.I.P Hank venture and Dean venture, someday the planes will be drivin by skeletons :(

So... they did Die? Because I was like "Whoa........ *le gasp* at the end of the last episode I saw when their little motorscooters blew it. Made me sad....

Ah yes, the Venture Bros. There's another show that I've never watched before. I'm guessing it's not on Teletoon anymore 'cause I would've heard about it.

*Sigh* I so wish I was in Europe right now :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back