'Just a bunch of hosers, eh!' ~ Canadian Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ :lol: That's from up on the hillside so everything is somewhat scaled down. Those big white things are ferries in Departure Bay. :D Gotta love our BC ferries service to Horse Shoe Bay.

:lol: I love you Ziggy...

I had no idea those were ferries. I thought they were whales or something. *DUH*

Yeah gotta love the ferries..Thankfully I don't need to use them very often. All the surcharges they're adding lately :rolleyes:

x___x I'm not saying your dumb Palm.. u.u;

EllaJ, there is one of three reasons why people stay on Vancouver Island permanently.. One, it's very beautiful, two, relatively inexpensive depending on where you live, and three, it's too damn expensive to leave on the ferries to go anywhere again! :lol:

I love you too, Palm. You know who else I want to marry? Kevin Spacey. No, really. I think Kevin and I would be very happy together.

Palm you are my favorite Canadian in all of Talkcsi. :lol: :)

Holy lordsy, a big storm's a brewin'....Right over my humble abode. Big scary purple clouds DIE! *throws cake* ...I think I missed.

^ You're hurting the rest of us, Speed. Real bad. I think I need to go sit in the corner and sob. Then I'll send my beloved Kevin to get you.

:lol: I agree, Palm is the best! She should run for PM or something like that...

The closet thing that I've done lately to being Canadian is watching Going The Distance. How cool was it to see Tofino and the rest of Canada. If I was to ever marry a Canadian it would be George Stroumboulopoulos. That way, we could make lots of Greek babies :devil:.

I saw Strombo outside of Much in Toronto a few years ago! He was EVEN SEXIER IN PERSON, if you can imagine that. *drools* Mmmmm... Stombolicious.

:lol: He's the only reason I watch the news. Believe me though, you could ask about the current events on the show and I'd be like, "Yeah, George does have nice eyes". The only bad thing is I have trouble remembering how to smell his surname. I'm trying to imagine how it would look on the back of a soccer jersey...

ziggystarduzt said:
^ You're hurting the rest of us, Speed. Real bad. I think I need to go sit in the corner and sob.

Awww I love you all equally my fellow Canucks...But Palm is out mascot so I love her more. :p

who is this stormboy or whatever :lol: oh wait looking at the picture it seems to me he is a hockey player, so what kind of sexxy are we talking about, like really sexxy or averege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back